Tri-state FO'S

Candlewitch

A friend said the warm pumpkin crunch is the bomb, to make a order how are these? Brown Sugar and fig. carrot cake, Lily of the valley, Pecan Pie. I am trying not to add new scents till next year. 100 is enough, i will weed out the bottom 10 in January and add then. You can answer her or in a PM.

A friend said the warm pumpkin crunch is the bomb, to make a order how are these? Brown Sugar and fig. carrot cake, Lily of the valley, Pecan Pie. I am trying not to add new scents till next year. 100 is enough, i will weed out the bottom 10 in January and add then. You can answer her or in a PM.

Tri State is my favorite supplier. I will admit that I do not like the smell of some of the Fo's..but that is a personal preference. I have NEVER been dissapointed in the throw of any of their oils.

Brown Sugar and Fig is very strong. The Warm Pumpkin Crunch is my top Fall seller and for Fall Fundraisers.(I reccomend cutting back a bit on this oil as it doesnt like to mix and it is very strong!) Lilly of the vally..strong. Carrot cake...strong but I like Peak's Frosted Carrot Cake better.

The one oil I cannot live without from TriState is Creme Brulee. You WILL NOT find a stronger, more true Creme Brulee.

Some others that are awesome...

Clean Cotton...MUCH stronger than the Yankme version...totally different

Lemongrass and Orange..YUMMY

Snuggles...just like the fabric softner

and Joe is a sweetheart..awesome to work with.

i use a lot of Tri-State's oils as well....I haven't used any of the ones you stated but most of those have been added since the last time I ordered!

Some tired and true oils in J223 and OK6228:

Snuggles (really strong - gives me headaches when pouring...but smells so good and my customers love it!)

blueberry cobbler (awesome throw - but cut back a tad it's hard to mix in - smells droolworthy)

cinnamon buns (I add a touch of their vanilla icing fo to it and OMG...it'll make you crave some serious cinnabuns - makes me wish cinnabon didin't leave town!!!)

pearberry - awesome throw

butt naked - awesome throw

strawberry musk - another good one

never tried blueberry honeysuckle but oob it smells great!

daffodil is really strong but i had some discoloration with the oil and the wax - not too annoying just darkened the yeloow color i had and made it a tad orangish

that's all i can think of off the top of my head....i must say that i've only had problems with 2 of their oils....called them about it...they apologized..and since have removed them from their website/store......so they don't keep selling oils that don't work! They invesitgate further into the matter and come up with answers for you! which to me is what customer service is all about!!!

joe is pretty nice and extremely helpful...except when he is on the phone...must be Kim calling:p 'cause when you call you get his full attention!

rThanks for your input, im low on pearberry and blueberry pie, ill add this to the list as well. ANGELA, Did Rain throw for you, I had BC Spring rain but i didnt care too much for that one.

Rain throws really well. It's definitely a clean type of scent - almost lemony, but with something else there. If you like that type of thing, also try the Ocean Mist. It throws well, but isn't overpowering. More subtle, but still strong. They are very different from each other. The Southern Jasmine was also extremely potent. I don't like florals, but my customers do and this one is a hit.

I tested BSF in J50, 4794 and JS 50/50. I tested it in tarts, votives, containers and wickless and it does not throw for me. To each his own.

This is why I always state that different oils/waxes/wicks etc- have so many variances with the actual candle maker. I know you say JS oils work fantastic for you. In my experience, only three throw to my liking. But an oil that I loved OOB did not throw at all in a soy candle. But when Trish sent me a candle that SHE made, in paraffin~ the scent throw was great.

But with Tri State, I have only had one dud. That same dud throws the doors off the house for others. It's all about what works for each person, as an individual.

anyone using EL 100% soy with their FO's??? I was told a big portion of their customers use this wax with their FO's and I want a good throw, I have tried Clean Cotton, Lovespell, and Cappachino. Looking for good ones with this wax

You can use the Lawyer money to slowly build the candle type business into a small empire!:rolleyes2

And do not forget, CT members get a 50% off coupon to keep us out of trouble. What type of law are you getting sucked into?:cool2:

Lol, 50% off - can I just charge twice as much then? I'm going into land-use and estate planning. I'm not too crazy about land-use, but it's a booming business here. Estate planning is what I really want to do, so it's nice to have found a great firm that will let me practice in this area.

See, 3 new prospects already. Get that degree!:P

Hey, I got the degree - it's in a nice expensive frame waiting to by hung in my new office. I even took the Bar Exam and everything last week. I don't start working until late August though - needed some time with my candles first, lol.