Name Change...

I'm going to be changing the name of my company soon and plan to use the new name starting in January. I need ideas on how to handle the stock I'll have left over w/ the 1st company name. I was thinking of doing a sale in December and saying "While Supplies Last". Any other suggestions?

Since the name change will not go in effect until January, it may be wise to use removable labels, where possible, as that time approaches. Or, in December, you can start using your new labels and advertise as sneak peeks, coming soon, or previews. (Not sure about the legality of that, though).

I just recenty added a new company name also. What I did was this.

For my customers that order wholesale, I make their orders with the new name. For my festivals and my store I am using up the old style lids and labels that have my 1st company name on them. I also have signs displayed that state what is happening. I think that if your customers are able to see the same product with both names on them, they will be able to remember or associate your product with your new name.

I am the type to not waste anything, if I can avoid it.