Candle Jars

I am about to purchase the jars that I will eventually sell my candles in. I'm thinking of choosing the 10 and 16 oz apothecary w/ dome lid. They have the regular clear glass and frosted glass. I like the frosted but...will it sell as good as the clear? Or does it matter? Also, has anyone ordered from jarstore.com?

Why don't you try both jars and see which one sells better for you. Sometimes it all depends on your area. I've ordered from the Jar Store. If you order free samples, they may take a little longer than if you place a paid order. They get the paid orders done before they send the free ones out.

You may want to consider these. The jars come with lid's and the supplier is *sort of* near you. I think that you can request and get them with dome lids also. I did, so they may still have some dome lids available.

http://www.tennesseecandlesupplies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=137

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!:bow::yay: They seem to be a little cheaper than most places. But, best of all, they have the 8 oz apothecary, which I'd rather , than the 10 oz. And Tennessee isn't that far so it shouldn't kill me on shipping! Thanks again!:thumbsup:

Hate to say this but bubble tops are old hat, flat tops are nicer. As far as Frosted jars, i like them but most waxes do not adhere to them well and you will have issues, maybe not with petro waxes, i cant comment on those cause i use soy.

That's good because I've pretty much decided on the flat lid. And I've decided against the frosted jars. They're pretty but I would get tired of it if all my candles were in those.

Lauren - try Alabastercandlesupply.com - they have the 4 oz, 10 oz and 16 oz jars. I'm placing an order with them tonight - only problem is they don't give you the shipping. They are probably the closest to us - 1/2 the distance to TN!!