Twigs n Berries

jakalex

Hi. No answer here, but I like it too, wanted it for Christmas, and wondered if there was a big difference in smell between the different suppliers. Also, which one works good in soy or the GL 70/30 blend? Beth

I ordered the one from BCN and I use Ecosoya CB135. I have only tested it in a 5 oz apothecary jar but it is strong! I used 8%FO. Love Love Love it!:D

My friend gave me a # of it from NG and i love it in the bottle..cant wait to pour it..

What color do you all make yours?

... the bottle dot shows pink as a color suggestion..but that just don't fit for me :undecided ..I have wayyyy to much pink in my line as it is... and red for that matter.

??pepperberry?..at least the NG pic on the bottle looks like those pepperberry garland things you buy????

I dunno:undecided

Ok looked this up and this is what I got from a soap description of their pepperberry:

This complex warm blend starts out with traditional Black Pepper notes mixed with Black Orchid. This spicy, sensual mixture is accentuated with All Spice, Wildberries and Bulgarian Rose, finished up with heavier notes of Pine Needle, Oak and just a small hint of Vanilla.

???????????

Here is the definition of a true pepperberry...no fragrance info though but it is interesting... never heard of a pepperberry!

PEPPERBERRY

Pepperberry (Schinus molle) trees look like a weeping willow, though the trees are evergreen and not hardy to Illinois. Trees are native to Peru, though commonly found throughout southern California.

Berries ripen in late summer are often cut and used in floral displays. Berry clusters can be dried quickly in warm and well ventilated area. The faster the berries dry, the more they retain their color. Pepperberries ARE NOT a food item and should not be used in cooking or eating. While not considered poisonous, the berries should not be eaten.

I love NG's Twigs-n-Berries too. I color mine a deep red. By the way, NG's Tayberry and Teakwood smells "exactly" like Twigs-n-Berries. Just thought I'd give you a head's up in case you wanted to try that one too since it seemed to me, like I something I would like as well. Lucky I only bought an ounce since I already had a lb of the Twigs-n-Berries.

When I looked up "pepperberry" it says its a blue to purple berry not red. I googled red berries and I saw some pictures of the berries that are on the NG bottle and they all said they were "red berries". Is there berries just called red berries? Sorry I could'nt be of more help on this. Heather :)