JS 50/50 wax users

I'm having a little trouble with hot throw in 6006 and thinking about making a change to JS 50/50. I did some searching and found some input but I'm looking for anything new anyone would like to share.

I have a sample bag of the votive wax which I haven't tried yet...hopefully today. Becky's got a sale on the container wax and the price seems pretty good...given soaring wax prices and all.

So any input from you guys (on either one) would be very helpful!

I haven't used 6006, but I did use J50 for years and recently switched to testing JS 50/50. I think it's very comparable and you would probably like it. It wicks easily and throws very well. It also colors much better than a regular soy wax. I would highly recommend trying it out :)

I used J50 and got a lot of wet spots, tried a sample of JS123 and I love the way it colors and haven't had a wet spot yet! But the scent throw doesn't seem real strong to me, I've tested different wicks, jars and FO, maybe its me. But do you think the JS 50/50 would be better? I am ready to order more wax and FO from JS and I don't know which wax would be better, Thanks much!

I haven't tried the JS 123, but the 50/50 had a great throw for me. I do get some wetspots with it, but those don't really bother me much. It's inevitable with the temp and humidity changes in the south. The 50/50 also wicks more like a paraffin, so that's a nice feature :)

I have recently changed over to JS 50/50 and I love it!! Becky is a wonderful person to do business with.

The first thing I learned when I was a newbie IS you must embrace your wet spots and not let it bother you to much as when you go into wal-mart and other places, their candles have wet spots on them as well due to being in cooler conditions. My customers have never complained about the wet spots.HTH:D