Just Scents newest sale

scentsme

I have never ordered from Just Scents before...and this sale is making me CRAZY! :P I want them ALL!!!! LOL

I need a good blueberry....has anyone tried the Candied Blueberry? If so, what did you think of it?

Also, we are looking to replace our lemon FO...smells too much like pledge...would JS Lemon Peel be a good, clean lemon?

How about their Lavender (GAG :undecided) I don't want to do it, but I know someone will want it....LOL

And still looking for that true vanilla....how about their Vanilla Bean?

Thanks for the help!

Jane

I hope everything is great, this was my 1st order with them. I havent smelled any of the fo's I bought before but......I couldnt pass the sale up! I spent over $200. Cant wait to get them in!!

Has anyone tried the apple butter? I am most exited about that one.....I ordered so much!!:D

I have never ordered from Just Scents before...and this sale is making me CRAZY! :P I want them ALL!!!! LOL

I need a good blueberry....has anyone tried the Candied Blueberry? If so, what did you think of it?

Also, we are looking to replace our lemon FO...smells too much like pledge...would JS Lemon Peel be a good, clean lemon?

How about their Lavender (GAG :undecided) I don't want to do it, but I know someone will want it....LOL

Thanks for the help!

Jane

you got to order you wont be disappointed and the vanilla bean is good but the ultimate vanilla is better.

Thanks for the help!

Jane

Her Lemon Sugar is very good. No pledge at all here. It is sort of a lemon with a sugary crunch to it. I am a complete JS addict & have probably 70% of her oils, but truthfully, I don't like her Lavender. It is pretty, but does not smell like Lavender at all to me. ANd you won't find me saying many negative things about her oils. Like I said, it's pretty & light, but not Lavender. Not big on the Vanillas, so I haven't tried any of hers, sorry! But some of my absolute Favorites are:

My Mamma's Blueberry Cobbler, Banana Nut Bread, BrownSugar Pecan, PinkGrapefruit, to name a few. Her Captivatingly Currant is strong, I've even tried her Sassy Sweet Tarts & Effervescent Fizzy Pops in a "Sampler" pack & they smell exactly like the real thing! Not a big seller, but fun to have a sample of anyway!

I am not big on Lavender....the last one I had was from Candles and Supplies (this is where we started buying our FO's....then discovered Peaks). I am trying to stick with one supplier to save on shipping...but I am torn between Peaks (which I know) and Just Scents, which I haven't purchased from before. But, this sale is just too good to pass up!

Oh, does Just Scents have an odor eliminator? Or a scent that works well for that?

Thanks for the help!

Jane

JS Lemon Peel is great and so is the Lemon Sugar.

Her Ultimate Vanilla is one of my favs - super throw too

Her lavender and lavender vanilla are wonderful. But you may also want to try the Lavendar Raspberry. I just got a sample of it this week and I really like it. The lavendar is there, but the raspberry really tones it down and makes for a more pleasant smell.

I am not big on Lavender....the last one I had was from Candles and Supplies (this is where we started buying our FO's....then discovered Peaks). I am trying to stick with one supplier to save on shipping...but I am torn between Peaks (which I know) and Just Scents, which I haven't purchased from before. But, this sale is just too good to pass up!

Oh, does Just Scents have an odor eliminator? Or a scent that works well for that?

They don't have an odor eliminator FO. Try the Lemon Peel and/or Citrus Linen or something like that. You may want to ask Becky about the odor eliminator FO too - she may be getting something in or can at least put it on the customer wish list :)

Thanks for the help!

Jane

Her Candied blueberry is excellent as well as the blueberry cheesecake. We have gotten great reviews on these two. I personally like the lavender vanilla, it sells well and the vanilla tones down the lavender part. For a good vanilla, try Ultimate Vanilla---has a great throw and is very strong. If you want other vanillas, I have to recommend Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, Vanilla of Pearl, and Victorian Vanilla Lace, they are all nice.

Thanks to all of you for helping us out with the scent questions!! We are really excited about trying out these FO's - had to beg my husband to be a "silent partner" because we are way above budget on this order!! :D

As always, your help is always much appreciated!!

Jane42

SandraR

I personally don't like the candied blueberries...I'm not sure why though. It threw really well, but I just didn't like it.

I agree about the vanilla buttercream crunch, it's awesome but if you're looking for a straight vanilla, try her Ultimate vanilla. The vanilla bean is pretty light, but a good mixer if you need.

I personally don't like the candied blueberries...I'm not sure why though. It threw really well, but I just didn't like it.

I agree about the vanilla buttercream crunch, it's awesome but if you're looking for a straight vanilla, try her Ultimate vanilla. The vanilla bean is pretty light, but a good mixer if you need.

That's funny b/c I LOVE candied blueberries. So yummy. I know it won't sell for me, but I pour that one for me.

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch is awesome and throws like crazy, but it's not a plain vanilla. Ultimate Vanilla would be better for that :)