Day Star Dreamy Dessert Collection

smart tart

Stacy just posted her sale for the new 'dreamy dessert' collection - had to get me one of each of them....:undecided Got to sniff a couple of them at the TCC and they were to die for.....love those dessert scents! And hers are the bomb! I got the cherry meringue bites, Ile Flottante, oh shoot - I got a pound of each! They sound so decadent!

www.DayStarSupplies.com

I challenge you to go read the descriptions and not buy.....:laugh2:

Stacy just posted her sale for the new 'dreamy dessert' collection - had to get me one of each of them....:undecided Got to sniff a couple of them at the TCC and they were to die for.....love those dessert scents! And hers are the bomb! I got the cherry meringue bites, Ile Flottante, oh shoot - I got a pound of each! They sound so decadent!

www.DayStarSupplies.com

I challenge you to go read the descriptions and not buy.....:laugh2:

Thanks for reminding me .... just what I need :tongue2: They do sound yummy though.

:tiptoe: Walking away, pretending I did not just read this post and repeating to myself - no new oils, no new oils, no new oils . . . :tiptoe:

This is your conscience talking to you...give in to me and order all of the oils your heart desires. I'm here for you :grin2: