Body Spray

scentsme

Does anyone use Wholesale Supplies Plus: Luxury Body Mist to make scented sprays? I just got some and I want to make either 2 ounce or 2 1/2 ounce sized body sprays. For anyone who does use this, how much Fragrance Oil would I put in a 2 ounce or 2 1/2 ounce size? It only says to use 1/2 teaspoon per 16 ounces and that is .5%. Do any of you do more than .5%? That doesn't sound like enough FO. And if I use that guideline, the problem with that, is that I am not going to be making a full 16 ounces right now. If I break it down, it comes out to like 1/16th of a tsp for 2 ounces. I don't even know how to measure 1/16th of a teaspoon.

So if any of you use it & make small sizes at a time, rather than large batches, would you be so kind as to share your formula for how much Fragrance oil to add? Thank you very much.

No I don't use a pre-made base for body spray. I use Cyclo, FCO & FO it is a dry oil spray and soft and silky. I make my body spray very strong and one application will last all day.

About pre-made bases. I found that most bases will not mix with FO's they will cloud. Hope you get yours to work.

I use their Luxury Mist and am very happy with it. No separating or clouding. I have also bought this spray from other etailers, before I started using it myself, & I've always liked the products. I did notice one that I bought from others, that clouded a bit, but I just shook well before each use.

Sorry I can't help you on how much FO to use for just a 2 ounce sprayer. But I do like this spray. It is light, contains no alcohol & holds scent nicely.

No I don't use a pre-made base for body spray. I use Cyclo, FCO & FO it is a dry oil spray and soft and silky. I make my body spray very strong and one application will last all day.

About pre-made bases. I found that most bases will not mix with FO's they will cloud. Hope you get yours to work.

I've been reading alot about the dry oil spray. Can I ask you: what do you mean when you say you make your body spray "very Strong"? I like the idea of a strongly scented product. How much Fragrance Oil are you using(teaspoons or ounces)? Thanks.

I use this spray and I put 4ml per 6oz..so for two oz you would use 1.3333333 ml

I hate math!:undecided

Ok, where are you getting ml's? From one of those pipette droppers or somewhere else? Math truly sucks! Thanks for your help:D

Yep ..I use TONS of Pippets..for eveything. :D

they have the ML and 1/2 ML marked on them.

as for the clouding..I color mine so if they cloud it just makes the color look darker..no one has EVER asked me about the clouding issue...plus it is a Moisturizing mist..

Yep ..I use TONS of Pippets..for eveything. :D

they have the ML and 1/2 ML marked on them.

as for the clouding..I color mine so if they cloud it just makes the color look darker..no one has EVER asked me about the clouding issue...plus it is a Moisturizing mist..

GOTTA LOVE THE PIPETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin2:

I've been reading alot about the dry oil spray. Can I ask you: what do you mean when you say you make your body spray "very Strong"? I like the idea of a strongly scented product. How much Fragrance Oil are you using(teaspoons or ounces)? Thanks.

In a 2oz Bullet Bottle I use 1/4oz FO.

In a 2oz Bullet Bottle I use 1/4oz FO.

Whoa. That's alot of FO. I bet that is a STRONG product! Sounds great, but that sounds like an awful lot of FO for one, small, 2 ounce product. Between the cyclo & that much FO, what do you have to charge for it to make it worth your while to make it?

Whoa. That's alot of FO. I bet that is a STRONG product! Sounds great, but that sounds like an awful lot of FO for one, small, 2 ounce product. Between the cyclo & that much FO, what do you have to charge for it to make it worth your while to make it?

I buy in bulk to reduce product & bottle price and to reduce shipping.