Color (sniff) me pink

Scented

and black.

OK I swore to myself I wasn't going to make such a post, but (and we aren't talking candles, but say soap stuff) ... what FOs would you do pink and black? It doesn't matter if I have the scent or not. Just looking for suggestions.

I'm thinking pure seduction, but I don't have that just yet.

LMAO!! Well the VS I have are Endless Love (greeny and fruity smelling), Passionate Kisses (might work) and Love Spell (mmm, could work) and two others aren't here just yet. (Pure Seduction and Sweet something ... wanna say Temptation, but it's probably Secret Crush ... memory is going fast.)

Talk about your collective consciousness! It was just yesterday that I decided pink & black were the only colors that fit the scent of SW's Hypnotic Poison. It's got an anise scent going on plus the sugary sweetness of cotton candy. Have you smelled this one yet, Scented?

I didn't order it. It's sitting in Texas LOL! Lone Star has it.

Mags, nope, I haven't smelled that yet. Don't know if I will, because I couldn't get intrigued by it. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, if you put it in soap and I sniff it lol.

Lick me All Over (NG) A wonderful exotic fragrance with base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat.

Sexy as Sin (NG) This irresistible floral bouquet of gardenia, tuberose, sweet vanilla and exotic musk is sure to intoxicate your senses. The name sexy as sin says it all!

IMO - would work for pink & black

(laughing) Oh, I seee how it is..."Soap & Send", eh? Well when I soap this I will surely send you some. :)

Not really lol. Make it for the '06 gauntlet part 2 ;) I should quit suggesting make and send, because it's setting up my bank account to take a blow. I must be strong.

KFTS -- good suggestion. Now to picture it in soap too lol.

You know I was considering the strawberry musk, but I think it discolors to brown and I could see that making too funky of a soap.

If you're just worried about the discoloring, I think you might be able to get around that. You could try reserving some of the batch prior to coloring or scenting it. Then mix your strawberry musk FO and some black colorant into the main pot and pour that in your mold. Then color your reserved soap pink, don't scent that part, and swirl it into the black base. The idea is to have the black color mask any discoloration from the FO. Do you think that would work?