How do you pour?

Just curious...I'm trying to get ahead for some fall shows coming up and I spent yesterday pouring melties in 12 different scents. When you pour for a show or shop, do you pour all one scent in jars, votives, pillars, whatever or do you pour one type - melties, for example - in every scent you need.

Nah!! About 3/4 way through I'm sooooooo looking forward to the next scent (unless it's baby powder or leather lol) that it takes awhile before getting ill. However, I'm major limited on what I can pour and have hanging around. My tables fit about 80 candles give or take and really that's not a heck of a lot.

I pour as many as I can of two scents at one time in both candles and clammies. I pour the candles first, take left over wax in that scent and color, redo it with the added wax for the clammies and pour those too! Then I clean up everything and move onto the next two scents! I caan do about 20 candles and twenty clammies in each pour of each scent but it also depends on my ordering and if I'm waiting for scents or other things to arrive.

I've got a very big show next month and a medium show the week after and I am out of everything!

I also do one scent at a time. I can make bigger batches and it is not as time consuming. ..whereas if you do melts then 8oz jars then 16oz jars..you have to keeping making new pots of wax..if you have one pot with 3# or 4# in it..it saves you time.:D and there are never enough hours in the day.