Old Mill Frosted Pink Cupcake

Grumpy Girl

Blackberry Vanilla Musk............. yum yum yum.....

How hot is it in Oklahoma? Cuz you should be burning in hell for that temptation ... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

And exactly what Grump said ... that is just wrong on soooooooo many levels. (so pssst, just how good is it?)

You ladies are so right about the Goddess. Put it in M&P, & lotion this afternoon and I think I am in LOVE. It has many layers and is very complex. I really like the Ruby Red Grapefruit and vanilla. It makes wonderful soap & lotion. Well, yes, I did place another order a few minutes ago. I love her Tryst also, I'm hooked! Carole

Blackberry Vanilla Musk is awesome - especially in bath bombs and now that I have my coloring down....

I just made another order from this sale. This time I had to get more Green Tea and Bacci de Miele, and I broke down and bought 8 oz of the Pink Cupcake. I just got my last order on Friday or Saturday. That time I got more Goddess, Peach-n-Lotus, Vanilla Grapefruit and I can't remember what else darn it.

OMG~I missed the Frosted Pink Cupcake on sale!!!:cry2: And I have been looking for that one. Just my luck:cry2:

Sue Ann

They had them all on sale....it was posted in the supplier announcements...so don't forget to look there for supplier sales :D