Old Mill Frosted Pink Cupcake

Grumpy Girl

OMG!

This stuff is incredible and throws like you wouldn't believe in my custom blend. You can seriously smell the strawberry buttercream frosting and cake when it's burning. I bet it rocks in BB too..... humm, frosted pink cupcake bath bombs. Yummah!

Girl... you know you want it!

Besides that, it's only on sale till tomorrow....

(((Echo, Echo, Echo)))

....... $2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....$2 off a pound.....

(((Echo, Echo, Echo)))

OMG!

This stuff is incredible and throws like you wouldn't believe in my custom blend. You can seriously smell the strawberry buttercream frosting and cake when it's burning. I bet it rocks in BB too..... humm, frosted pink cupcake bath bombs. Yummah!

It IS too good to be true in B&B products!

This is one of the scents I have been wanting to try but haven't since I am not a fan of food or sweet scents. I keep hearing how good it is and I have really grown to like Pink Sugar so I might like this. OM FOs are wonderful.

Scented - I do that all the time. I call it fantasy shopping though. I love to go in and fill my cart with whatever I would buy if I had the money. Then I dump it. LOL Problem is, that no longer has the appeal and effect it used to and now I tend to get mad and just buy all the stuff. Other problem, I never suffer from buyers remorse and don't learn my lesson. :D

I do this all the time with stuff I need, sorta need, really don't need but want, sale or no sale. Fill the cart, dump it out, do it again (serveral times) later on until I get pissed or can somehow convince myself/justify the order the I go for it. I tell myself things like since I really do need coconut oil and have to pay shipping anyway, I might as well get something else because 1) I will eventually need it; or 2) I've been wanting it. Then of course there are all the "because it's on sale" excuses.

Check out the Supplier Section Angela or just put CandleTech Special in the comments of your order. The sale is on all the FOs!

Ah, thanks! I forget that section is there sometimes, lol. If that sale is on all FOs, I might be in trouble. I haven't ordered from Old Mill before, but I've been wanting to for some time now. :D