Distinguishing oils

Scented

My hard oils are packaged to where once upon a time they were labeled. I can distinguish most of them except for the palm oil and the coconut. The problem I've got is the labeling has disappeared on some and I'm libel (or already have) confused palm for coconut. My question is, what physical characteristics could help distinguish between the two?

I'm thinking palm would cut easier and not tend to flake as much as coconut (both are refridgerated). Palm might be more off-color, but under my sorry lighting, they look the same.

Any suggestions?

Sure wish I could tell suds. I may hightail it downstairs and out into the sunlight to see if there's a difference in them. I think it cut easier than the coconut did, but it was on my coconut shelf so I'm confused between these two.

The palm is usually yellowish, and the coconut is whiter. Set them both outside, and whichever one melts faster is coconut too, as the palm has a higher meltpoint.

Take them outside to look at the color too, since you said your lighting wasn't so hot inside.

Hey thanks guys. Outside they go for which melts faster.

Well they all look alike and they all melt as quickly so I'm breathing a sigh of relief, because it's coconut and I didn't funk up soap I did, which needless to say really needs to harden.

Oils are back in their places.

Again thanks!