Anyone have ideas?

Am getting ready/packing for the IGCA convention and need some help, please. This is on the agenda:

"Creative Team Projects for Auction! Teams will be formed and will gather and use supplies on hand to come up with a collaborative candle creation that will be entered into the IGCA Auction! To join in, just bring 1 supply item of your choice to use with your team. This is a fun way to see what a group of creative minds can come up with on the fly."

This sounds like a lot of fun to me and is happening at a time that I will not have anything else scheduled. I would like to join in, but for the life of me can't seem to figure out what "supply" to take that will be useful to my team. They are having Part 1 and Part 2, so I am assuming that there will be quite some time to "create" this candle.

I have drawers, closets and a garage chocked FULL of art supplies, craft-ish stuff and of course candle supplies, but am having some type of mental block here. I am driving from Dallas to Oklahoma City so I have lots of room in the car to toss in any and everything that might work......but would hate to drag a feather boa along if it is "too much":confused: :undecided :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

Any ideas?

......but would hate to drag a feather boa along if it is "too much":confused: :undecided :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

:laugh2: :laugh2:I love ya Michael. ;)

I wish I could tell ya what to bring but maybe if you have some sort of unique jar maybe?

I know you are going to have so much fun and I wish I was there with you to keep you company. Please tell us how it goes when you get back.

:laugh2: :laugh2:I love ya Michael. ;)

I wish I could tell ya what to bring but maybe if you have some sort of unique jar maybe?

I know you are going to have so much fun and I wish I was there with you to keep you company. Please tell us how it goes when you get back.

I ditto what Brat says, wish I could be there too. A unique jar like Brat suggested, or a unique FO or embeds, such as chunks or something. Maybe some utensils to make some cool effects in the candle, such as spoons or forks and such. Hmmm.....sorry can't be of more help. Let us know how it all goes when you get back.

Thanks for the help ladies......I will put a box together and see where the items lead us.....

I was thinking how much fun it would be to pour a multi-wicked candle inside a high tech toilet. Completely automated, of course.....equipted with an auto-opening lid that would act as a strike to light the wicks......ok...I must be getting tired.:undecided

Maybe I will dream of something.

Grins,

M

well, maybe everyone will try to be so creative they won't think to bring something simple like dye or paint? other things I can think of would be glitter and bendable craft wire. Hope you have fun!

I'm getting ready to leave and all I can think of to take is some chunks. I do have some flourescents so that might be a tad different. They're pretty lightly colored though. Maybe I should pack in the black light too?

JoyD