What do you do with one faulty glass?

If you buy glasses by the cases, what do you do when you have one or two glasses with "faults" in them?

Do you save them up and send them to the manufacturer a case at a time? Do you try to get replacements right away? Do you write it off?

Just curious. I got a case of 24 recently and one had a fault in it that made it unacceptable as a candle container. I thought, you know, it would take months (or years, maybe) to get a whole case of faulty glasses that would make it worth shipping it back to the manufacturer, and I'm not about to pay out the shipping to the distributor for one stupid glass.

Mine is sitting on top of my refrigerator, and I'm considering just using it as a drinking glass or in some other function.

So, what do you do?

I get my perfume bottles by the 144 piece case and every case has two or three wonky ones. Honestly? I toss them, or use for testers. It's not worth the time it would take me to pack it up and ship it back. Crap happens!

If its 2-3 cases i would for sure let them know and hopefully than will offer a credit on your next order. I order glassware by the pallet and had a couple cases come completely smashed (forklift). The trucking company had to note it so I called my glass supplier and asked them if they wanted a copy of the paperwork if they wanted to file a claim. They didn't want to mess with it either but sent me those two extra cases on my next order.

It depends how often it happens. I buy my jars by the pallet, and I had like maybe 2 or 3 out of the whole pallet that were cracked or chipped. So I use them as testers. No big deal. But if you don't buy that quantitiy and keep having a problem, I would look into another company or getting them replaced.