meatballer for bath bombs?

• 5 weeks later...
I know this is an older post... but I just got one at the kitchen outlet store up the street for under $5.00. I used it last night to make some Sweet Pea Bath Bombs and they are G O R G E O U S ! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

darn you..I have been looking all over locally for one and I can't find one anywhere I am going to have to order mine from WSP..you'd THINK being close to Pittsburgh there would be somewhere that carries odd kitchen supplies. :rolleyes2

darn you..I have been looking all over locally for one and I can't find one anywhere I am going to have to order mine from WSP..you'd THINK being close to Pittsburgh there would be somewhere that carries odd kitchen supplies. :rolleyes2

Don't they have a kitchen store in the Beaver Valley Mall or some place like that? I grew up in Beaver Falls. Kangaroo Blue has them too

Bever Valley mall is just a bit to far for me to drive to get a meat baller..lol.. I am 45-50 minutes from Heinz field.when there is only a little traffic..I actually live in WV..but we are right inbetween OH and PA so it is convenitent for us to go to some Pittsburgh stores..

To bad there is not a supplier up there I would go in a heart beat. :P