Square Tin/Clear lid

I haven't used SKS...but they appear to be like the ones from specialty bottle. I did not care for those in comparison to the ones from candle caccoon.....the ones from candle caccoon are just like the ones from cenzo company (which have large minimum orders - just finished a co-op).

But I will say at least try them and see if they satisfy your expectations. If I would have never tried cenzo's brand...I may have been satisfied with the ones from specialty bottle.

Specialty bottle prices are cheaper....but sometimes you get what you pay for. :undecided

I haven't used SKS...but they appear to be like the ones from specialty bottle. I did not care for those in comparison to the ones from candle caccoon.....the ones from candle caccoon are just like the ones from cenzo company (which have large minimum orders - just finished a co-op).

But I will say at least try them and see if they satisfy your expectations. If I would have never tried cenzo's brand...I may have been satisfied with the ones from specialty bottle.

Specialty bottle prices are cheaper....but sometimes you get what you pay for. :undecided

I want quality as I'm planning to use these for my wickless candles. Are they good for that?

I haven't used the square ones, but I've used regular tins from both SKS and Specialty Bottle, and the SKS ones are much nicer, IMO. I like SB for lots of other things, but their tins are just not as nice looking as others I've seen.

There is a HUGE difference between the Specialty Bottle square tins and the ones from Candle Cocoon (theirs are the VinCenzo tins). IMO, the SB ones are, and look like, a cheaply made knock off. The manufacturing mark is just tacky and not acceptable, it indicates less than quality manufacturing practices.

The ones at SKS appear to be identical to the SB ones although the mark doesn't show up as much in their picture. A big difference between them is the size of the lip around the top. On the SN and SKS lids, the metal edge comes in much more (giving you a smaller windowed area), the Cenzo/CC ones have a smaller lip that IMO looks much better.

VinCenzo direct is the best deal if you can afford the case qty. of 840 pc, if not then Candle Cocoon is probably your best bet for smaller qty's.