Total newbie bath fizzie ?

Hi

I am just starting out..I bought some bath fizzy stuff to play with. I have seen that you can add some a spray of sweet almond oil to mix with it and pack it in a mold.

My question is :

can I use coconut oil instead ? ( I already have it..lol)

Thanks

WaxingMoon

To figure out which Coconut oil you have (76 or 91), you jsut need to know if it melts to liquid near room temperature (76) or if you have to warm it up more.

You may want to know if you use it in B&B recipes.

Yum, by the way. Do you cook with it?

I myself would only use at long as it was FCO and not 76 degree co that you soap with (or the other ones). That might be too drying. But, you can give it a try and see how it goes. :undecided

Hmm.. I'll have to respectfully disagree on this one Meridith..

Coconut oil is only drying once it's been saponified. Straight up coconut76 oil in lotions and other leave on products is suprisingly fantastic! Try a small batch and see what you see!

:tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:

Hmm.. I'll have to respectfully disagree on this one Meridith..

Coconut oil is only drying once it's been saponified. Straight up coconut76 oil in lotions and other leave on products is suprisingly fantastic! Try a small batch and see what you see!

:tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:

Now see, I learned something new and now I can go home. LOL (I always joke at work that once you learn something new for that day, you can go home :) ) I always thought it was just the FCO you used in more body type products and the 76 you used in soap. I know someone once told me that so I've never bothered putting 76 in my body products and have just stuck with FCO when I use it which isn't that often because for me, even the FCO can be drying. In my soaps, if I go over 15% of CO, my skin does not like that at all.