Fisherman's Soap

Tara

Just made this and will post pictures in a little bit. It's was 100% coconut with stinky Anise EO. Man that stuff really smells. But hopefully is does the job. My question is this is rock hard after only 4hours. Think my hubby could try it out later today when he goes fishing or should he wait? I also made him a Fisherman's Hand Soap to try. And Btw I got the prettiest swirls with this one and I wasn't even really trying all that hard. Figures right?

no discount, no zing but he didn't go---- it's raining:(

I have read and heard that adding Anise EO to it eliminates human scent thus attracting the fish and or game if you are hunting. I used 100% coconut with the Anise EO and that's it. It hardens in about 3 hours so I put it in individual molds and had to cut the mold to get them out:undecided

I do a fisherman's soap, but so far have only done it with M&P. I also make a oil concoction with the anise in it. I have used it several times this year when DH and I have gone fishing and I have out fished him every time :D Course, I do that anyway but... I like doing it with the M&P cause I do it in a tube mold then slice it and put it in a tin. Good for keeping in your tackle box that way.

I do a fisherman's soap, but so far have only done it with M&P. I also make a oil concoction with the anise in it. I have used it several times this year when DH and I have gone fishing and I have out fished him every time :D Course, I do that anyway but... I like doing it with the M&P cause I do it in a tube mold then slice it and put it in a tin. Good for keeping in your tackle box that way.

I like the tin idea. I will try that next.