Goat Milk Lotion & MP bases

Luci

Wholesale Supplies Plus seems to have a good lotion base. I read a post recommending it. However, the shipping seems kinda high. I need some asap and don't want to pay a bunch for shipping if I have to wait 2 wks for it. Could anyone please tell me what your experience has been with this company? Many thanks.:undecided

WSP is one of my MAIN suppliers..they are quick..cheap and their customer services is excellent. Shipping to me is cheap since I live in the state next to them..but I would say their service would make up for any shipping charges that you might find above average.

I use their body spray base it is the best of the 3 different ones that I have used.

I should take a trip there one of these days..I just might when I place a big order when the shop gets opened.. they are not THAT far from me..would save big $$ on shipping. esp since I need alot of jars for candles.:undecided

Right now I get my order within 2-3 days

I've gotten nothing but good service from them. They are a neighboring state, and I've sometimes received my order the very next day! I know some people complain about their shipping, but I guess because I'm so close their shipping doesn't seem bad to me. I don't think you should have to wait 2 weeks to get their stuff unless you have a very large order or they have to make a special batch or something.

I've purchased a LOT of their lotion base and it sells extremely well for me.

Since you're in SC, you might try The Chemistry Store. I've had good experiences with them as well, but I've never tried their lotion.

Nature's Garden might be another option for you. I'm not wild about their lotion, but others have recommended it. I've found their shipping to be very reasonable.

I ordered the goat milk body glaze from KY this a.m. Gonna give it a try. I already got a notice from UPS that it's on the way and will be here on Monday. I had a hard time choosing between that and the WSP goat milk and honey. Might try that one next.

I am hoping someone in Columbia will check out the Chemistry Store for me. If it's worth it, I'll just do a day trip. I didn't see Goat Milk on their site, though.