Check us out

Nedelos

Joyce and Scott,

Great start on the website. You might want to remove the Product name 3, 4, 5, & 6 before you start advertising. I'm using dial up at my cabin right now and your website loaded in a matter of seconds. All of the pictures appeared also.

For those of you using dial up and want a faster connection, I would recommend PeoplePC with the accelerated option. Here's the link to find out more information. http://www.peoplepc.com/opt/index.html

Good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

Ann

I to have dial up. It took 2 min. for me to actually see the pictures.

And also you might want to change this one little word:

Like out Tarts and Melts, we carry both a Signature and an AromaBlend line of products.

Everything else looked good so far.

Mindy :)

Soy wax is non-toxic and does not contains nor produce carcinogenetic byproducts.

Why introduce this statement at all on the soy benefits page?

They do soot and I've yet to really find a soy or parasoy product that burns longer than paraffin too. Now I don't go searching for these products, but have had them in swaps and haven't noticed any difference.

And in addition to the black sooting ... soy will cause it if it isn't wicked properly.

Mind you this was the first page I went to. There are misspellings throughout your soy facts page. I appreciate little mention of paraffin, but please don't make statements that you cannot back up as factual and don't leave people thinking "wow does everything else have carcinogens?" Have your products be lab tested to prove otherwise.

Will go through the rest of the site, but thought I would bring these to your attention. Do as you will.

OK it didn't take long and I will not revisit your site.

None of our candles contain paraffin wax, lead or other hazardous materials.

I'm simply asking for proof from you that paraffin is a hazardous material. Lead wicks haven't existed for a long time, in fact banned, so why this statement? In addition, fragrance oils are hazardous, especially if swallowed, eaten etc.

On the front page it says, "We use Essential Oils in our AromaBlend"

But when you click on the link it says the melts are made with, "· High Quality Long Lasting Fragrance Oils"

The underlining is mine. I was on for about 15 minutes and I still can't see any pictures? Not even when I click on the red X. And I can't get this bold to stop bolding!:laugh2: