First attempt @ CP my fingers are crossed

angel2211

WOW hun, for your first try you did WONDERFUL!!! On mine I had a volcano....I soaped way too hot, but I got things under control and my very first batch is still my favorite batch! Great job, can't wait to see it cut!!!

Thanks everyone. Still hunting to find freezer paper. Our butcher only uses plain white paper so when i go to the city i'll look for it there and buy up big. I do intend to get a wooden mould soon so hopefully i'll be able to master the art of lining...yeah right i looked at eugenia's instructions and though i don't have a hope doing that, but who knows i might just get there one day. Thank you for posting it too eugenia. I'm going to practice before i get a wooden mould then i should have it all sorted out when it arrives.

What do you mean you all want to see it when it's cut...lmao i can show you pics of it when it was hacked....lol

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27405

I realised i need to invest in something to properly cut them. So that's on my to get list.

OH and AJ, i'm not talking to you hun :angry2: . It was your recipe that got me addicted to this whole soaping thing in the first place....hhmmmppphhh

lol J/K i really must thank you for posting it and making me get of my backside and stop lurking on the forums wishing i could make soap. Your recipe was perfect for me i called it my supermarket soap because everything i needed was found at my supermarket. So now when you see my posts of soaps i've made it's you who needs to feel guilty not me... Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it so if hubby asks.... just agree ;) .... thanks