Are we ready for the party(Texas candlemakers)

AnitaG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soooooo ready! Smart Tart is coming in tommorow, then we're getting pedicures! Pick up Kimberly Thursday - do some shopping in Houston, then off to the conference on Friday afternoon!

I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting excited, but cannot believe it crept up so fast! I still have too much to do. My snacky food is not going to be homemade. Lump it of leave it. :laugh2: I am thinking of the good ole trusty spinach dip. I guess it is homemade if you count me mixing all the ingredients in the bowl...lol.

And I have a very important announcement to make. Are you sitting down? I finished my elephant gift! :bliss:

I didn't put stipulations on anything LOL! I'm denying everything and if you show me proof otherwise, I have a cranial cramp and nothing will register LOL!

I'm soooooooo looking forward to this. I saw that I wasn't flying back till Monday so I said to Rob, man I thought I was coming back Tuesday. Bummer. (Shhhhhhh)

Can't wait to see everyone and meet new peeps!! Kerry's picking me up at the airport and we're gonna snoop around and check things out and maybe let Sherie oversleep :laugh2: I think we should float around the house and drive Peabody crazy lol.

YAY!!!! I am soooooo excited! I am leaving tomorrow right after work to travel an hr and a half to Rochester, NY to stay the night for my 8am flight to Houston!

I have been making sure I have all my stuff I need to bring. My gift is DONE!!! Hope whoever gets it likes it.

Please everyone...dont forget your brochures, or promo items.

I am bringing stuff for pedicures...anyone game??

Oh yeah...will one of you guys that are driving please bring a Mixer? Doesnt have to be a stand mixer...a regular one will work. Since I am flying, there are a few things I cant bring....like Scissors...I need those and a ruler of some sort to make Mylar liners for the soap molds. Can ya help a girl out??

I am getting soooo pumped! I went to Michael's today to see if I could get Aprons for everyone. Jeff was going to design an iron on....but all the Aprons they had were like $5 ea....and momma needs money for booze!...lol Sorry guys..maybe next yr.

OMG...I cant wait to meet all you guys. I have met Bunny and Scented before and cant wait to see them again!

I know tomorrow will be the LONGEST work day of my life!

I am so tired right now I may not bring anything except myself! Had two big orders to get out (ok well big for me), flood stuff to still clean up, boxes (that got wet) to finish emptying, laundry to do, granddaughter to get ready for her trip, dogs to get ready, horses needed worming and one needs antibiotics so I needed to teach the kid that helps me out how to give shots, 4th of July food (ok so I bought most of it), and a thief to hate (you know how much energy hating takes)!

OK done whining!!! I am so looking forward to this little trip....leaving for Bunny's tomorrow morning around 6am, not coming back until Bunny throws me out! :laugh2:

Kimberly I got your blender - now to get it in the truck! I can't wait to meet you! And of course, all the rest of everybody!! I am gonna get drunk and sleep!!

See you all very soon!!

Debbie

Just heard from Anne Wickware at Wick's Wares and they had a family emergency so they won't be at the conference. They are still giving 10% discount until the 8th, but it will have to be shipped since they can't bring it to the Conference. Bummer! I was gonna get lots of heavy stuff from them to save on shipping. I hope someone else is there that has the cases of wax I wanted. Trying to decide whether to get a case of the Greenleaf 70/30. Is everyone liking it that's tried it?

Finally got my white elephant gift done today. Didn't turn out quite as expected, but oh, well. Got all my little things done for the Conference swap, too (well, almost done). Still have to find wrapping and packaging. Just not enough hours in the day - plus I have to work tomorrow. A day off almost in the middle of a work week sucks.

See ya'll Friday!!!

Ann,

I am really liking the 70/30 from GL - ordered me several cases to pu in Lufkin - although it is getting pretty pricey! But what isn't these days? I have always (at least the past several years) used J223 but tried the 70/30 and liked it! I use zinc wicks - got a great throw little bit of white sooting (so it was very difficult to see)....

That is too bad about Wicks Wares - weren't they the ones with the apothecary jars? I had emailed them about getting them delivered at the conference.....man anything to save on shipping!

I leave for Bunny's in just a couple of hours - so excited!! See y'all soon!

Did anyone volunteer to bring the hand mixer? I can't find my hand part, all I can find is the beaters. Was on Kimberly's "please bring" post.. If no one has one, I'll stop and buy one. (Now, I know you girls have one.. Dig it out!)

Did anyone volunteer to bring the hand mixer? I can't find my hand part, all I can find is the beaters. Was on Kimberly's "please bring" post.. If no one has one, I'll stop and buy one. (Now, I know you girls have one.. Dig it out!)

I will look for mine today...the last time I went to use it, I could not find the beaters, just the mixer. Between the two of us, Bunny, we would have a whole unit! I will look...don't plan on buying one just yet.