cold throw - hot throw

hello

i was wondering what everyones thoughts were on this one..

when making a candle.. and if you don't detect a real strong cold throw.. do you think it will be the same with the hot throw ? did i explain that one right ?

i made some candles last night.. and i know they've only cured for a few hours.. but i was just wondering if anyone has experienced there candles.. having just a hint of cold throw but when they burn there candle it totally changes to a great hot throw ?

i made these candles to give to testers.. and i know thats the whole process of giving candles to testers..to find out if the candle and scent will make it on the list but i want to make sure my testers can atleast somewhat smell it

thanks a bunch

Cold throw really make no difference in the hot throw. I have had candles that smell wonderful cold but hot throw was bad no matter what I did. I have also had candles I could barely smell cold but just about blow me out the door hot.

Now for my choice I prefer a scent that will throw hot and cold mainly because the customer has to be able to smell it cold if the want to buy it.

I agree with Vicky and have had that same experience. I'm burning one now that I lit after only 24 hrs. Smelled great unlit. I'm on the 4th burn and finally starting to get a hot throw. Or is it my imagination?!?