need advice on suppliers

I've combed through the list of suppliers by state that I got from here, but I know that it is by no means complete. My husband will be traveling from here (on the coast just south of Myrtle Bch) to Salem, VA next week. It is my understanding that he will go instate from here and north on I73 to Salem. Surely some of you out there know some suppliers that are on the route or not too far out of the way. This could save me lots of $$ in shipping to be able to get loads of waxes, jars, lotion bases, soap bases, etc. Suggestions, please!:bliss:

I looked at a map and saw that Candle Science was off of 73. As a matter of fact, I have a small order with them scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I emailed them to ask how far off of 73 they are. I would buy tons of different jars, etc. if I don't have to pay shipping. They have jars I want for 5.99 case but shipping is almost $9. Rustis isn't near 73, never heard of Carolina. Will try to look it up. Thanks for replying

Carolina Candle is in Charlotte, so probably not on the way. Candlescience is one of my favorite suppliers. I get lots of stuff from there, but I buy some of my jars from Fillmore container because they're cheaper (even with shipping). I would try some FOs from CS, if you haven't already. Their Cranberry Marmalade and Black Currant & Nectarine are wonderful. :)

The order I'm expecting tomorrow is just for 10 lbs. of cb135, a pack of LX 16 wicks, and 8 oz. of the Hansel & Gretel I've heard so much about. It's my first time with them & the cb 135. If I like it, I would like to get a huge load of stuff. Husband is going to VA with 2 or 3 others & they're not even sure of travel arrangements until tomorrow.

:wave: Got a 1 oz sample of the Black Currant and Nectarine with my order today. You're right--it's wonderful. So is the Hansel & Gretel's House. Still need some answers about any suppliers along I73 from SC to VA