more pillars

I'm almost certain that I read somewhere (probably on this site) that a waterbath would help create a glossy finish also. (I'm over 45 so sometimes I forget.....it may have been *Scented* that had stated something of that nature on another thread that I was reading.) Maybe she will read this and either confirm it or confirm that my mind is at least half gone...LOL.)

At any rate, I just did a quick google search for wax additives and came up with these two.

Something like the Gloss Poly C - 15 might be along the lines of what you are looking for. I have never used it so I can't comment on results, but the candle that they have pictured looks pretty shiny.

http://www.candlewic.com/store/category.aspx?q=cWax+Additives

Also on this next site the Luster Crystals (maybe the same thing as the Gloss poly C - 15 or at least close to being the same) and the Translucent Crystals both have the words "Glossy" and "Sheen" in the product description.

Then, further down the same page there is a "Candle Sheen" and a "Candle Gloss Spray"

http://www.candlechem.com/additives.htm

Again, I have not used any of these products, so can't comment on results. HTH

BTW - Your candles look really nice - your work came out well. I like them!

Very pretty candles, I especially like the last one.

To make chunky candles that are not frosty, try this - after pouring your overpour (around 180-90), take your heat gun and go around the outside of your mold from bottom to top, turning the mold as you go. When you see bubbles coming out the top, tap your mold all the way around. Once done, take the heat gun and go around the mold one more time. Then let it sit, no waterbath. It takes a little practice but once you have the technique down, it works like a charm. I set my mold inside an aluminum pie plate so it's easy to turn as you go.

Groovy Chic, I don't have a heat gun yet, guess I need to go to Wally World, I too like that one, it is made from all my leftover, throwaway wax, probably 6 or 7 different scents

Everito, Howdy neighbor, lol, I will check out those suggestions too

Darwin, Scented and Aspencreek, I too like the orange one, it is scented with JS Orange Clove....I think I put to much FO in it< i burned it and it blew out on one side:undecided

melpitt, go for it, it is way too much fun!

Demenshia, thanks I will try that too

Luci...we need to hook up and have a party weekend at the beach!!!!:D