Looking For These Holiday Fos

AngelaVA

I am now looking towards the fall season and want to add a few more fall scents this year. Any recommendations for who your favorite version of these scents? I'll be using a parasoy blend. Thanks! :D

Cranberry Spice

Pumpkin Crunch (or something pumpkin that's not just pumpkin spice)

Egg Nog

Gingerbread (plain or orange)

Bayberry

Hot Cocoa

Apple Jack & Peel

And how does Peaks perform you in your blends? You can practicallyget everything there as long as it will perform in your wax. They have a sweet pumpkin something that you could just rename, or stick a little something in it to make ita crunch.

I like Peak's Fos and honestly kinda forgot to check Peak, lol. I'm using a new parasoy and haven't tested too many FOs in it yet. But it throws more like a paraffin - doesn't seem as picky as soy, which is nice. I have quite a few Peak FOs, like Spruce tree and HFH (both great sellers last year). I'll mosey on over and check them out now. Thanks!

I like both BCN's and MC's Spiced Cran - they are different from each other, BCN's has a sweet note, while MC's is spicier, but I adore both of them.

Egg Nog, I've heard that Peak's Grandma's Swinging Eggnog is TDF, but I don't have personal experience with it.

millcreek's

spiced cranberry -wonderful, strong throw

egg nog- great but not a good seller around here

spicy gingerbread- great, strong thrower

also a mix of spicy gingerbread and mc's gourmet sugar cookies for gingerbread cookies- i sell out of these every year. strong wonderful throw

bayberry-strong

apple jack n peel- awesome throw

also a mix of apple jack n peel & mc's pumpkin spice, omg it's great and a very good seller. i call it autumn harvest.

some other very good ones from mc are

christmas eve-seems to me to have alittle strawberry in it. love it strong, wonderful throw

christmas splendor- smells like orange & pine to me. strong, love it also

orange clove-strong, awesome throw

mistletoe- just like a christmas tree. sells very well. strong, awesome throw

candy corn- great, strong, awesome throw.

Solas has an awesome hot chocolate- I compared to JS and hers does not stand up to Chris's hot chocolate. Very strong and dead on. His iced gingerbread is really good too. You wouldn't be disappointed with either of these. Bayberry and juniper are also both very good from Solas. I personally don't like the cranberry spice from JS, (it makes me gag - i think its too sweet) but everybody else loves it!