Email from JT on the Texas Conference

AnitaG

Hey, lady! I've had several ask me if we would go ahead and have a demo on aroma ornaments. Will you do this for me? You are the best at it, and it would be great for these people who are interested in seeing it. Please! Thanks so much!

J.T.

P.S.

People are telling me that they have heard the group from Candletech is hosting a little session of learning of their own after the conference....so some of these people who are attending the conference want to know if the group from Candletech would be interested in doing some of these demos at the conference so that everyone could see them. Ann Merchant is one of the ladies who contacted me today asking me about this. I told her I would check with you on it and see if ya'll might be interested in either demonstrating at the conference (Bunny is already doing a demo on the liquid silicone...I'm so excited about this one!)....or maybe ya'll might want to stay at the Civic Center for awhile after the conference is over to do some "informal" demos and make some products, or whatever ya'll were planning to do at the hotel....because we have the civic center rented through midnight. Talk to the other ladies and let me know what you think. This would be so great. I am soooooo excited that these ladies are coming to the conference....and from such far away places.....wow!

Thanks!

J. T. Gibson-Burnett 50.gif

Owner, The Wax Wagon

www.thewaxwagon.com

"Handcrafted Candles, Body Products & Air Fresheners"

Coordinator, Texas Candlemaker's Conference

www.texascandleconference.com

email: texascandleconference@thewaxwagon.com

Speaking once in public is enough for me for one day...

And I was under the impression our room demo's weren't public...

Shuttin my mouth before I go off and stick my foot in it.

(stomps off to go wash feet before she stick it in her mouth)

LOL Bunny! I don't lean one way or another, but anyone who wants to teach swirling, sugar scrubbies, whipped shea or body butter or how to get bubbles will have my attention too lol! I think it would be cool if anyone in our group ummm gave a class on these things :D

I volunteer!! Find out if they have a blender - I volunteer to teach Margarita Making 101! :laugh2: :laugh2: Or Cosmo making 102.....Wonder if JT will provide supplies?? :undecided

Man it would seem as if y'all's reputation proceeds you (notice how I left myself out of that :D )..... Did anyone tell her what we planned to do at the hotel?? I have already reserved the 'cabana boy' for us.....

Debbie

I volunteer!! Find out if they have a blender - I volunteer to teach Margarita Making 101! :laugh2: :laugh2: Or Cosmo making 102.....Wonder if JT will provide supplies?? :undecided

Man it would seem as if y'all's reputation proceeds you (notice how I left myself out of that :D )..... Did anyone tell her what we planned to do at the hotel?? I have already reserved the 'cabana boy' for us.....

Debbie

LOL! on the margarita making! I'd bring a blender for that! :D

I am just speaking for me and not my traveling companion.:D

I think after a full day of the conference, I will be ready to go back to the hotel and put some "slackin" clothes on and relax. Of course, I guess it does not matter, since I don't have anything to make and demo.:laugh2: I was kind of looking forward to slackin with you guys at the hotel in clothes with lots of elastic, a glass of punch in one hand and, well, a glass of punch in the other hand too.

I really have to be serious now.....and I will just apologize in advance if I offend anyone or my opinion isn't what the consensus is.....

I think it is flattering that JT wants y'all to maybe hang around and entertain the troops.....however......I have to agree with Kaybee that I thought after the conference was over, we were gonna hang out, drink foo foo punch, and just get to know each other and shoot the shit....(so to speak) or shoot the moose poo......Call me selfish but this might be my only chance to meet all of you (or at least for a while) and I don't want to share....;) (But Kaybee - not pizza??!! Ok I will even go along with that!)

I will go along with whatever the group wants to do, but this is my opinion (and the cabana boy is non-refundable! :laugh2: )

I am not attending the convention...I have no right to butt in....but I just have to say that watching Bunny in Chicago try to make lotion in the hotel room - heating it with the hair dryer - was an adventure!

I don't think you guys are selfish to want to hang out and have fun.

Hey Bunny bec mon cheau (spelling in french is impossible for me but you get the drift!).....

OK back to the b**ch I usually am!

Verticles' post left me wondering - what are you all planning on wearing to this thing? I was just gonna do a t-shirt and shorts.....or should it be 'business attire'? If so, I am still just wearing t-shirt and shorts! :D

And Georgia - honey you can 'butt in' anytime you want - just tell em I said it is OK! :wink2: (See Bunny back to me normal self!)

Vert...hell as soon as I hit the door...the bra comes off!

I dont do shorts...but I was just gonna wear a casual shirt and capris. There is AC in this place right?

And Bun...I will go with the flow. If someone wants me to do a demo...I am ok with that....I aint givin out my recipe to anyone but you guys though.

Kimberly.. I thought you were doing your funky foot scrub?!

And VE.. I think I'd have to be in "Girls Gone South"! They just don't point.. Well.. N/M LMAO!

And you can kiss mine too Smart Tart! You funny chic!

Just spoke with the lady that spoke to JT.. All is good in the world. There was a little misunderstanding with the woman's intent in telling JT about our demos. Won't go futher on board, but just to say all is good!

I so can't wait to meet everyone!! I'm printing out my handouts now! WOOOHOOO!!

Whooo hooo Kimberly!

Girls Gone Wild at the Texas Candle maker's Conference! :laugh2:

(although people would probably pay NOT to see my shot!)

LMAO! :laugh2: I am bringing shorts and casual or t-shirts to wear and prolly shorts and t-shirt to lounge in. Got my gift ready to go and will prolly make a snack to bring and share. :yay: