which htp wicks for 16 oz mason jar?

Hey to all,

Ok I use htp 105..love em!!! on the 16 oz mason jar, sometimes they were great, other times, the candle putters around to get a melt pool, and you hardly if any, smell the candle....if I wick it up to a htp 1212,,then sometimes that is way too big..what are my choices here..even if I have to change a line of wicks?...please help...should I then try a htp 126...of just a totally different line..i use pure soy..either ezsoy, or the gb 415...and no color and I use 1 oz of fragrance in that size jar..

Thanks

I use the HTP 1212 or the 62C in my widemouths with most FOs. I would think the 126 would work with most FOs in the regular mason jars. You could start with a 60C also to see how that wick does. If you have any CDs, I'd start with an 18. I personally would not DW - I think it would look funny because the opening of the jar isn't wide enough. I don't even think the opening of the wide mouth jar is big enough to look good DW. JMO

Sometimes soy is just a bugger to wick.