Almond Oil

angel2211

I have a massage oil that i bought from a company i use to work for that is absolutely divine, seeing as the company refused to pay me and owe me nearly $4,000 i wont go back to buy it from them ( i know that's nasty but...)

Any way it's an almond oil, jojoba oil which is fragranced mandarine/vanilla now i know this might sound strange but i suffer from extremely bad acne and suprisingly this massage oil works wonders on my face. I was told that it is no good to use on your face because it makes it more oily. My question is this... Is that true or can it affect people differently? It's obviously worked on me and I love it to pieces. Is there any way of replicating the recipe just based on the label which simply just says

"Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance"

I'm know nothing of massage oils but this is one i definately have to have or my face reverts back to my teens..

I've even thought of getting a friend to buy it from them for me but just wont on principals, Any ideas!!

Thanks purple lilac, that's actually what im doing now, i have thousands of recipes on my computer but they are all over the place and i've doubled up on a heap so i've finally decided to sit down and organise them, I went down and bought folders and all for when i print them. Guess i should of done it right from the start instead of being so excited and caught up in it all....:undecided

Thanks for the reply if i don't find one amongst what i've got i'll jump on google.

I use OCM (and love it so much I even sell it on my site, and have gotten a ton of people hooked on it). I think that you'll find even more success if you add castor and olive oils to the recipe. The almond oil is great, but the castor has a drawing property that brings out the impurities and unclogs your pores. Here's an article I wrote on the process

www.purehenry.com/ocm.htm

My mix is approx:

2 ounces castor

1 ounce olive

.5 ounce grapeseed

.5 ounce sweet almond oil

a few drops of tea tree essential oil for antibacterial purposes

Everyone's face is different, and I've found that my skin thrives on a combo using just under 1/2 castor, with a little more olive and grapeseed thrown in. Castor can be drying, and my face tends to dry out quickly, so that's what's ideal for me. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

I do it once a day, at night in the tub. In the ams, I just splash with some cool water and wipe. I've also gone through a period when I used Cetaphil in the mornings, but I'm back to just splashing. I used to have horrible dry skin in the winter, little flakes all over my face that I couldn't get off no matter how I exfoliated, and now I have almost perfectly balanced skin. I'm so happy with it.

Another perk is that I have ZERO blackheads. Seriously.

WOW thanks a heap guys, i'll definately be checking it all out. I've never even heard of OCM till you mentioned it but I do know that it works for me so will definately be checking that one out. My acne turns into sores and they don't heal for months and usually end up spreading to cover my entire chin and cheek right up to just under my eye I actually stumbled on it by mistake. I coloured my hair and the conditioning satchet that came with it was almond oil. I was putting that in and I had sores on my forehead which came in contact with the almond conditioner by morning they'd dried and become flaky and taut. I wondered if the massage oil i had would do the same I tried it and presto it did :D . I've never, ever had clear skin and Unfortunately my 10 year old daughter is having the same problems as me, So hopefully i'll be able to get something to suit her as well.

Thanks for the recipe and the article danielb, i'm heading there right now to read that, then i'm sending off an order for supplies.

I like the look of sawyers oil and serum too... Oh so many new toys to play with what ever will i do...hehe

Thanks a heap everyone