Satsuma--Renaming

Tara

I don't carry it, but if I did I would have to rename it. My customers are strange that way. If they can't identify the scent from the name, it's not gonna sell well for me. :rolleyes2

What supplier is it from, if you don't mind?

Rustic Esscentials---And my customers are the same way. They wouldn't buy it probably by the name. SInce it's orange and I am in Florida I was think something along the lines of Florida Sunrise:undecided

From the Free Dictionary:

"satsuma - A seedless mandarin orange native to Japan and the hardiest commercial citrus fruit."

Floridians know that a tangelo is a cross between a mandarin and grapefruit. I'd rename it "Tangelo" or some variation, just to make it Florida-centric.

Tangelo Treasure

Touch of Tangelo

Heart of Tangelo

Tangelo Dream

etc.

Just my $.02 ;)

From the Free Dictionary:

"satsuma - A seedless mandarin orange native to Japan and the hardiest commercial citrus fruit."

Floridians know that a tangelo is a cross between a mandarin and grapefruit. I'd rename it "Tangelo" or some variation, just to make it Florida-centric.

Tangelo Treasure

Touch of Tangelo

Heart of Tangelo

Tangelo Dream

etc.

Just my $.02 ;)

Good suggestions thanks I like the Tangelo Treasure but then again I like Tangelo Dream. Decisions decisions:undecided

Okay I made up my mind. I had to think about it for a minute. I like the Tangelo Treasure. If that doesn't work then I am going with Florida Sunrise.

Thanks again.

I vote for the Tangelo only because the sunrise reminds me of Tequila:D

That's really interesting.

Here in the Uk almost everyone would know what "satsuma " represented.

During the winter months it's one of the most popular citrus fruits & is often included in the goodies of a child's christmas stocking.

Renaming it would confuse people over here.

Sally.