Cracked Bombs.... errrrrr

lindsaycb

Depends on who they are for I guess if you sell them with a little crack or a little dent. Whatever you decide, they will still bubble right? Maybe sell them slightly cheaper than those that aren't cracked or dented.........

I usually put my "REJECTS" in their own jar and sell them for $2.00 instead of $3.50 and put right on the jar "BATH BOMB REJECTS", people always laugh at the sign and they buy them also.

I really don't think a few minor cracks matters, mine are usually defected more than what you are probably talking about

Well considering my daughter has taken two bathes today with them...and me one. That makes a difference in how many have cracks now.

I hate the cracks that just aren't on the seams. The seams don't bother me as much.

Rejects for sale!! Get your rejects here:rolleyes2

I throw all my warty, messed up, flat bottomed, cracked bathbombs in my clearance bin.

I have had great luck with the "bag 'O bombs" - where I throw 6 of them in a bag and label the tops. They usually fly right out the door. I find by having some kind of clearance bin (if you have a website) or ugly bucket by the register (if you have a shop) really helps them fly.