Anyone dealt with www.soapncandles.com ??

I wanted to let you know that today I received a strawberry musk from Scentsations to replace soapncandles due to very poor service. let me tell'ya, it is better than angie's!!! i would request a smaple for $1.00 and see what you think.:)

colleen

I get several of my oils from Angie and all that I have I love, I use the Pink Sugar and am so afraid to switch suppliers bcz the last time I ran out she was out of stock so I ordered FNWL, which I usually love all of their products but their Pink Sugar was a complete let down. I also use the Ozark Mtn. which is a huge seller with my men clients and I have never seen it any where else. Lets see, I also use the Pearberry.

I have mixed reviews, some of my packages have come super fast when I have put a note in that I need NOW, and right now I have been waiting on one for several wks. got a fedex shipment email but have tried to track it for a week but it has never really been shipped.

So I am off to email about my package

Elle

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered from her on a Monday and never got an invoice. Says 3-5 days on her site so at the end of the week I cancelled after getting nervous about all the negative posts about her company. Then someone posted this customer review board where Suppliers bash their customers. She had posted on there that people had placed orders had cancelled 1-2 days later and were flakes. I did not cancel in that timeframe, I waited. She lies on the site to make it seem as if the customers are wrong and she is the victim. I was quite horrified to see the way some of the suppliers talk about customers. Several other suppliers on there bashing as well, rather sad. I think they have the opinion they are "above" everyone and that their customers are sheep. If you want to be shocked, have a look:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CustomerReview/messages

I didn't see anything shocking or horrifying there. IN fact, I didn't see those suppliers doing anything different that what you or anyone else in this thread have done. Just a place to do some venting... there are usually 3 versions to every story/situation right? Your side, My side, and The truth!

I didn't see anything shocking or horrifying there. IN fact, I didn't see those suppliers doing anything different that what you or anyone else in this thread have done. Just a place to do some venting... there are usually 3 versions to every story/situation right? Your side, My side, and The truth!

Please don't ever compare me with those people. I have never in the past and never will in the future post people's personal information on the web. I don't libel. I don't post people's debts online. All of those things are illegal and unreputable. I don't see BC, ICS, Candlewic or any of the larger suppliers doing this, simply because they wouldn't.

There are way too many complaints regarding this company for all of them to be untrue. I haven't called any names, I am annoyed that the truth is being twisted. If you think I am lying, by all means pm me and I will let you see the emails to back what I have said.

Please don't ever compare me with those people. I have never in the past and never will in the future post people's personal information on the web. I don't libel. I don't post people's debts online. All of those things are illegal and unreputable. I don't see BC, ICS, Candlewic or any of the larger suppliers doing this, simply because they wouldn't.

There are way too many complaints regarding this company for all of them to be untrue. I haven't called any names, I am annoyed that the truth is being twisted. If you think I am lying, by all means pm me and I will let you see the emails to back what I have said.

hey hey settle down..sorry you took my post the wrong way. In the link that you shared I went and read and didn't see any libel, or posting of people's personal information..granted, I didn't read pages and pages of posts either, so I'm sure I missed it all. But I honestly wasn't interested enough after what I did read to investigate it further, obviously I should have. It looked to me simply like a rant board, a place where folks were doing the same exact thing that we do here all the time. Sorry my post was so offensive to you.

hey hey settle down..sorry you took my post the wrong way. In the link that you shared I went and read and didn't see any libel, or posting of people's personal information..granted, I didn't read pages and pages of posts either, so I'm sure I missed it all. But I honestly wasn't interested enough after what I did read to investigate it further, obviously I should have. It looked to me simply like a rant board, a place where folks were doing the same exact thing that we do here all the time. Sorry my post was so offensive to you.

I skimmed it over while in the beauty shop...I didn't see anything that would tick me off. I looked at it as no different then when a supplier does us wrong, we try to warn others. But utimately it is up to the individual if they want to continue doing business.

I will order again from angie...I order the first time a few weeks ago, but due to the stories of shipping..I ordered 4-5 pounds of each fragrance I wanted to try so when I get down to 2-3 lbs...Time to re-order. That is if they work out during testing, then I'll sell them in the classifieds..my loss.

Sheesh, I guess my bad. I must have been raised in another century where doing illegal things WAS bad. Now it is considered acceptable for businesses to libel and invade privacy laws? No wonder people get away with so much these days. Morals have gone down the toilet.

These are ILLEGAL things and you don't think there is anything wrong with it? I guess if you ever personally have a problem with her company and then it is you who is being libeled or your information being given out publicly, then you probably would care. I mean why care if it doesn't affect you personally? I think that is the standard anymore, why people watch crimes and turn the other cheek, "doesn't affect me, let me go stick my head in the sand."

Very sad indeed.:embarasse