Anyone dealt with www.soapncandles.com ??

Yep! I won 2 auctions and then placed an order so they could all ship together. That was in May. I kept getting one email after another with excuses about CP down, shipping issues, etc. Finally, I had to file a complaint with paypal for a refund. I finally got that at the end of June or beginning of July (I can't remember). It's really ashame too. I really would love to have some of her oils. I have noticed that there are a "select" few that seem to ALWAYS get their oils, just not sure how long it's taking them. Check her ebay feedback, it should give you more insight to the problem. HTH

I've ordered from her once or twice, through her website, not ebay and got the oils pretty quick. However, I've heard tons of people having the same issues that Sherie mentioned. It's dissapointing because there are a few of her oils that I really love.

I've ordered from her on her website a couple of times. She has great oils, but if you are in any hurry, don't order. It always takes me at least a month to get my oils. I got lots of excuses as so many others do about why you haven't gotten your order. She's been working on the "problem" for as long as I can remember. Very frustrating.

I have ordered from SoapNCandles a couple of times, as a matter of fact I have an order that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Here's the secret I've learned for ordering from them. If you need it fast get it from someone else. If you know what you want and have time to wait, Angie's oils are well worth it. My first order took almost 2 months to get here. The one that will be delivered tomorrow will have only taken 19 days.

Whatever the problems were with her shipping or stock or computers or family or whatever seem to be working out.

I order from them for the quality of the oils not the speed of delivery. If you want speedy delivery go somewhere else for now. If you do order, her Fresh Cut Tulips FO is incredible.

I agree with you as far as if you need an oil a.s.a.p. to go somewhere else. That being said, it still shouldn't take 19 days to 2 months to get an oil delivered. I'm pretty sure she generates the USPS label to satisfy Paypals requirement of shipping withing 14 days. Then, she either looses it or forgets it. She knows that USPS can't be confirmed until delivery so she can get away with saying it's in the mail. If I ever order from her again (which I don't know if I will), I will request UPS or FedEx that way I can track it.

Hmmm only took me two weeks to get my oils from her, but then I've offered to drive down and pick them up. Many don't have that option, but given all the problems she's having getting her oils out, you might look elsewhere to find something comparable. Shame that strawberry musk isn't out there with another supplier lol!

Shame that strawberry musk isn't out there with another supplier lol!

Julie, Tristate carries a strawberry musk too. It's pretty good but I never tested it because I like Angie's so much. LOL Just letting you know there's another option in case you need it!

I won an auction of hers once on ebay and all I can say is NEVER AGAIN! The fragrance is ok, nothing extraordinary. The shipping was over two months and when I told her that I wanted my money back or to have a product resent she told me it was my fault that I didnt get shipping insurance. So, I called my local post office and he told me just because she printed the label means nothing. I gave here bad feedback and low and behold, my oil came within days. I have been forbidden (by her personally) to ever bid on another one of her auctions (like I ever would).:shocked2:

BEWARE OF THE KNIFE IN YOUR BACK IF YOU BUY FROM THIS LADY.:mad:

pam

When I first started ordering from this company everything was great. Fast shipping, good customer service. (This was back when they were making silicone molds.) It seems like the bigger she got the less she could handle orders. Ordered some stuff on her website & ebay. Waited a month, got all kinds of excuses. Finally got fed up & filed a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. I liked the Strawberry Musk & Blackberry Sage. Managed to find the Blackberry Sage that smells just like hers. Didn't even bother to leave negative feedback. I figured she would get enough of that without my help.

When I first started ordering from this company everything was great. Fast shipping, good customer service. (This was back when they were making silicone molds.) It seems like the bigger she got the less she could handle orders. Ordered some stuff on her website & ebay. Waited a month, got all kinds of excuses. Finally got fed up & filed a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. I liked the Strawberry Musk & Blackberry Sage. Managed to find the Blackberry Sage that smells just like hers. Didn't even bother to leave negative feedback. I figured she would get enough of that without my help.

I thought I was crazy...I thought this was the same lady that made molds a while back. wow. Shipping was great back then, but the way Scented raves over this strawberry musk. I dunno. I'm going to have to try it. Patience I guess and order in quantity.

I just ordered from her about 3 weeks ago. I waited a week and didn't receive an invoice for payment (like her shopping cart said I would). So, I emailed a few times asking where it was. I didn't hear anything back until I emailed telling her to cancel my order. The next day she called me on the phone...she is such a down to earth lady...very nice on the phone.

I explained to her that I had waited a week and didn't hear anything, so I was going to cancel. We talked for probably 45 minutes and I found out all kinds of juicy details about her and her company. She ended up telling me that she would send me the oil I had ordered for free, since she had messed up. I only live a couple hours from her and she really wanted to keep me as a customer, I guess?

I would definately order from her again...but WAY in advance of when I need it. Her oils are very strong and smell wonderful. One of my favorites is Tiramisu...smells good enough to eat!

BTW...she told me if I wanted an order quick to type RUSH or Get your A** in gear on the email LOL

She is a one person business and admitted that it is very hard to keep up with doing everything by herself.

Thanks everyone for their feedback on this company. I participated in her S.O.S. trade. It took her several weeks to let me know she'd looked in my package and given me credit.

With that credit I ordered some oils that I'm really excited about. I ordered 28 days ago and I can't even get the company to send me an invoice. She was emailing every few days saying she was "working on them" or " mine was right on top"

Now the company has stopped responding to my emails all together... no response, no invoice... Some of her emails mentioned spam filters... blah blah blah...

I'm sorry... but NO company should take over a month to even send out an invoice for shipping costs... I don't care how great her oils are... if you treat you customers like they're not important... then they won't com back to you... That's just my opinion though.

I've emailed her again, hopefully this time she'll respond. I've tried every email listed on her site, tried emailing from different email addresses *just in case mine wasn't working* tried contacting her on ICQ. I guess my next option is certified mail and then on the her local athorities if I can't at least get a response.

I'm waiting on an invoice to pay for oils I ordered 3 weeks ago and get "i'm working on it". She could have such a great business if she would just seek help in getting her orders out. I have 3 oils of hers that I use and I refuse to try anything new just in case I like it LOL. I love her Strawberry Musk and her Birthday Cake but if I could get it somewhere else.........

E, You are right, Angie is such a sweetie but is very disorganized. I just love several of her oils and don't want to have to replace them because I think they will be hard to replace because hers are so awesome. I REALLY wish she would get help or get better organized.

• 1 month later...

I've order from Angie twice and got very public about my last order.

Here's what happened:

I placed an order from her mid April. Got a shipping notice and nothing came. Emailed back and forth and even talked to her on the phone. Very nice lady! She said she'd put extras in my shipment. Got second shipping notice (for same order) and again - nothing came. By now we're about 2 months into the order. I emailed, I called, I emailed some more, I posted on various places I know she frequents - I tried off and on for 3 months! Nothing. I then posted on a supplier review board that I finally filed a claim with the BBB. Since then, she has done a bad customer review of me (let's remember - I'm the one that paid promptly, tried to communicate, waited 5 months for resolution) and has also lied in her responses to me on the supplier review board. What I didn't realize when I posted to the supplier review board...is that one of Angie's good supplier friends is the listmom and will of course post anything that Angie writes, but will not post my responses back to Angie (for the most part). It's been a very frustrating experience. And I'm not alone.

Angie did finally refund my money. She seems to be doing a bit better right now with her customer service but it seems to be very cyclical - her computer breaks, they're struck by lightening, her husband hurts his back, her computer breaks, the post office lost all the shipments, they're struck by lightening...so on and so on and so on.

So yeah - knife in the back. Just be careful. I did do the right thing by contacting the BBB so that I can try to help protect others...but I also know she is going to lie (based on what she said on the supplier review board) in her rebuttal to them so I'm not sure where it will go. Like I said - it's been a very frustrating experience.

Angie does have fabulous oils so it really is a shame (to me at least) that she ruined our relationship. I've been spending thousands of dollars lately getting my business started and there are just too many wonderful supplier out there that I'd rather support.

I know I have her phone number - let me dig and I'll send you a pm.

Jen

Hmmm only took me two weeks to get my oils from her, but then I've offered to drive down and pick them up. Many don't have that option, but given all the problems she's having getting her oils out, you might look elsewhere to find something comparable. Shame that strawberry musk isn't out there with another supplier lol!

I wanted to let you know that today I received a strawberry musk from Scentsations to replace soapncandles due to very poor service. let me tell'ya, it is better than angie's!!! i would request a smaple for $1.00 and see what you think.:)

colleen