Tell me about your scales!!

I bought one on eBay for less than $20 called: Digiweigh digital scale. I originally bought it just for shipping things, but now I use it for wax and fo measuring. It not only weighs in pounds and ounces, but also weighs in kilograms and grams. It will weigh items up to about 50 lbs. I've had mine for about a year and it works great!

:yay:

I have to stick with affordabilty as much as I possibly can. I bought the Escali Primo digital scale from Target.com. My local store didn't carry it in stock.(although the website says "online and in stores") The total after shipping (7.99) and sales tax (yes they did charge sales tax of 1.98) came to 34.91

I live in S.C. and think it was shipped from Minnesota. I saw one of these scales on a candle suppliers website after I had already bought mine. (can't remember which website it was) I probably could've saved a bit on shipping had I bought it through them.

The scale is plastic and small but my work area is small so that's ok with me. The weighing deck is about 5 3/4 in. It will weigh up to 11 lbs.

It weighs pounds, ounces, and grams - I usually keep mine on ounces setting - ie: 16.25 ounces

It does have the tare feature so you can (if you so desire) put your wax in your pouring pot - put your pot of wax on scale - hit tare button and it'll go to zero - then pour in some of that expensive fragrance...lol....and never lose a drop of that high dollar stuff by weighing it straight to the pouring pot rather than pouring into a seperate container to weigh it before adding to the mix. HTH

P.S. A heavy duty candle maker would likely use a heavier duty scale, but for my little operation I consider it a decent buy.

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=in_br_display-ladders/601-4381203-3124146?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16393851

P.S.S. I did some searching and found the candle supplier with the same scale. Just scroll down a bit.

http://www.kycandlewaxsupply.com/