Candle Source Body/Room Spray

I purchased some of their spray but I am still testing it. I also purchased two fragrances from them, babydoll and angel wings. I can barely smell the angel wings. that frangrance has got to be the weakest fragrance I have ever purchased anywhere. Babydoll was ok oob but still not very strong. I soaped with it and may as well left the soap unscented because it is barely noticible..I don't know perhaps it will become stronger as the soap ages. I have had some FO's do that. I tested babydoll in their body spray and that was ok, nothing to get excited about. I will be testing more fo's and eo's tomorrow. the alcohol smell is strong and I suspect I need some oils that are stronger than what i have to make this work and mine are pretty good.

I purchased some of their spray but I am still testing it. I also purchased two fragrances from them, babydoll and angel wings. I can barely smell the angel wings. that frangrance has got to be the weakest fragrance I have ever purchased anywhere. Babydoll was ok oob but still not very strong. I soaped with it and may as well left the soap unscented because it is barely noticible..I don't know perhaps it will become stronger as the soap ages. I have had some FO's do that. I tested babydoll in their body spray and that was ok, nothing to get excited about. I will be testing more fo's and eo's tomorrow. the alcohol smell is strong and I suspect I need some oils that are stronger than what i have to make this work and mine are pretty good.

You must be talking about a different company. http://thecandlesource.com/id1.html

This is their list of scents, and those 2 you mentioned are not sold by them. So, you must have gotten them somewhere else. So, did you also get the base somewhere else too??

you're right about this being a different company. The supplier I am referring to is the candle makers store. I order from several suppliers and without the info right here in front of me..well..the aliens steal my thoughts and I got the threads mixed up and obviously the suppliers. However, it doesn't matter what I say or anyone else concerning either of the suppliers because it is a matter of preference and the best suggestion anyone can make is to do the one thing I hate and that is to SAMPLE. As much as I hate doing it, I neglected to sample(for the first time) the products I was referring to and well ya see what happened. Yet, there are some who like this base and maybe the fragrances too..ahh I guess it depends on what YOU are looking for.

Good Luck!;)