question about frosted soy candles

alhughes

ok i have some soy candles that are awesome scented but they have alot of frosting, they're probably about 3mths old, would you sell them at a discounted price or would you not even bother. i tried heating them w/a gun but the frosting just comes back. What to do, what would you guys do, i don't want to set them out if it will turn people away but at a discounted price they may sell............uggggggggggh hate delima's :( just to correct a little this is only happening to my 1oz & 4oz's my 6 & 9oz's are still beautiful.

You could discount them slightly if you want to, though I don't really see a reason and add a sign that states that there is frosting which in no way affects the burn or scent quality of the candle frosting to an extent is just another one of those soy qwerks that we all deal with.

Though in the long run I think if you explain that it won't affect the candle you won't have any problem selling them.

no i mean these bad boys are REALLY frosted very little of original color heck if i wait long enough maybe they will be a solid frost........hmmmmmmmm ;) thinking about discountiuing these size jars cause they are the only ones doing it.