Hey Soapers, There's a Single Bar Swap...

eugenia

Why do we need a swap for that?

I think smaller sizes from all different levels of soapers would be more informative and great for testing. I could PM just about anyone for a single bar of soap in exchange for a variety of products. Just my opinion, E.

I am not talking 50 participants. A smaller, more controllable group.

Why do we need a swap for that?

I think smaller sizes from all different levels of soapers would be more informative and great for testing. I could PM just about anyone for a single bar of soap in exchange for a variety of products. Just my opinion, E.

I am not talking 50 participants. A smaller, more controllable group.

We've done this before and it was great fun. You're right, you could just PM someone and swap, but this is just as painless and easy. :wink2:

I think the single bar swaps are fun! I know that there are certain people here that I could pm and ask to swap and I am sure they would be happy to, but then there are 3,000 some members of this board and there may be other people that I wouldn't even think to swap with that are wanting to swap too. It is just another way to get your stuff out there without the hassel of sending a box full of 12-20 items and then having that many items to review!

I think the single bar swaps are fun! I know that there are certain people here that I could pm and ask to swap and I am sure they would be happy to, but then there are 3,000 some members of this board and there may be other people that I wouldn't even think to swap with that are wanting to swap too. It is just another way to get your stuff out there without the hassel of sending a box full of 12-20 items and then having that many items to review!

Exactly. :wink2: