never listed photos before..here are what I do

Well gee thanx alot comfortscents, I came onto these forums to have a look and suss out a few things before i decided to get into it all and what do you do go and ruin my plans..lol

I've just bugged my husband crazy telling him about your soaps to the point where he is now begging me to order some stuff and start :D after reading of the addiction i'm guessing this is good so i can always blame him later ( oh and you..hehe). They are truely magnificent soaps though comfortscents and my favourite is the peach flower ball with the mauve roses. And honestly thanks for the inspiration.

Okay bit the bullet and just ordered everything i need to start soaps. Decided to start with M&P they seem like the easiest to start on. Thinking hubby will eat his words when he wakes up and i tell him how much i spent :undecided But at least it will keep me and the older kids quiet for a day maybe 2 guessing we'll go through all our supplies pretty quick. Thanks for posting your beautiful pics comfortscents. It got me off my backside.

Wow! Those are very lovely. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. That has got to take alot of time to pour all those colors exacly in the right spot one by one! Those are too pretty to use!!! I bet they would make great wedding favors.

I did petit fours for a bridal shower last weekend..the woman who ordered them contacted me at the last minute and asked if I would label them petit four soaps..I thought no one would be dumb enough to bite into them but sure enough, even though I labeled them a chocolate lover bit into one of them...lol..unbelievable..