unrefined shea

MsDammit

Is there any "tricks" to this stuff? I tried whipping some up last nite (was trying for a pastel green color) and ended up more of an avacado type green-also after adding FO (was going for cucumber melon scent) it smells a little weird.

I love unrefined butter. The only advice I have is that you really can't cover the smell. I stick with EOs in shea. Lavender and Tea Tree are my favorites. I also add Neem oil. It definitely covers the shea smell!

I've never had really green shea before. The closest I've had is an olivey color. Where is it from? I stick to Oils by Nature for mine.

It's agbanga shea-it's not green, I added some green color to it & it was a different shade that what I was hoping for. Drat about the smell- I have some white lotion scented summer breeze and I wanted some white whipped shea to go with the it. I'll play with the rest I have tonite. Well maybe I should change the name from summer breeze to ocean breeze-cause thats what that shea smell reminds me of, lol.