Noooo, low on olive oil!

guppygirl

Oh boy, I'm low on olive oil and really want to make a batch tonight. Of course I should be busy with the shea coop, but hey, there's always time for soap right? ;)

I think I have enough OO & RBO to do one more full batch... ugh, off to Jungle Jim's I go this weekend!

I guess there are worse obsessions to have right?

Oh boy, I'm low on olive oil and really want to make a batch tonight. Of course I should be busy with the shea coop, but hey, there's always time for soap right? ;)

I think I have enough OO & RBO to do one more full batch... ugh, off to Jungle Jim's I go this weekend!

I guess there are worse obsessions to have right?

What's Jungle Jim's? I love OO and RBO together. I just bought 2 more gallons of RBO. I think I'm good on OO for a while.

What's Jungle Jim's? I love OO and RBO together. I just bought 2 more gallons of RBO. I think I'm good on OO for a while.

Jungle Jim's is a 4 acre food market... and they're still growing, soon to include a monorail! If Jungle Jim's doesn't have it, it doesn't exist LOL!

Where in the hell is Jungle Jim's in KY?????

LOL - I'm in No.KY, just south of Cincinnati... Jungle Jim's is about 1/2 hr north of Cincinnati... I'm looking at a field trip to a grocery store this weekend!!

Eh-hem... I parcelled out 50lbs of shea last night thank you very much... 150lbs to go! I took pics though and will post those later ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey Guppy.. evidently we dont' live to far from each other.. I live in Dry Ridge - about 40 mins south of Cincy!! I just saw this post tonight and couldn't send you a PM (I'm still to new) so I thought I'd throw you a line this way.

Also, next time you go to JJ - let me know! I wanna go!!

FM