Bath Bombs - what I learned today...

CareBear

ughhhh I feel your pain 100 times over..I have been trying for 3 dam days to make bombs I have 100 cake scented bombs to make for my sis in laws wedding...and I get one perfect looking bomb and the rest look like cow pies!!!!!!

ughhhh I feel your pain 100 times over..I have been trying for 3 dam days to make bombs I have 100 cake scented bombs to make for my sis in laws wedding...and I get one perfect looking bomb and the rest look like cow pies!!!!!!

This is when you call out... "Oh Jennnnnnny"!

I've been trying to finish 11 bombs for a swap for the last three weeks. I haven't had any days off from work in two weeks, and it seems like everytime I get a few hours free during the day where I can get these done, it's either clouding up to rain, raining, or it's just rained and humid as hell.

I can't win.

I've been trying to finish 11 bombs for a swap for the last three weeks. I haven't had any days off from work in two weeks, and it seems like everytime I get a few hours free during the day where I can get these done, it's either clouding up to rain, raining, or it's just rained and humid as hell.

I can't win.

Well if you ever get them finished let me know. You can send me one. Love them. (not holding My Breath with all the glitches those little burgers cause) LMAO J/K Really good luck on getting them finished.