And Lead Us Not Into Temptation......

Oh goodie, my enabler is calling. LMAO!

Nope, I stocked up on Lovely during the scent of the month sale. :P

I did the same with Green Irish Tweed.

I try to stay away from SW... they break the bank.

I can't even bear to look at the site. Last time it cost me over $100 just to "browse."

Bad sista, bad!

HEy Miz ... get the Coconut Lime Verbena! I hear Green Tweed is a 2die4 scent. That White Barn full moon is delicious too (well to me lol)! I'm slowly adding to my SW stock lol! That's why I was hoping Malinda would pop on here.

Do they perform well in wax?

Well we'll find out soon on the CLV ... can't answer on the tweed one cuz I'm listening to others lol.

Honestly I have only stuck CLV into soap, but I want it in candles and other things too. It's a very well-behaved FO.

And Full Moon is on the list to get into wax too! If all goes well, I'll know in a day or three.

Do they perform well in wax?

CLV does great in a tart - superstrong - not sure about candles though.

Pink Sugar is strong in candles and in a tart it just won't quit.

LLC makes a nice tart but I can't make it work in a candle.

Sorry, that's all i got for ya!

Mystical, You are just pure evil girl!!! :D

I have avoided opening my email from SW all week cause I didn't want to be tempted. Now I may have to check it out. Just cause I'm not selling right now doesn't mean that I can't "need" something just for me, Right?? :rolleyes2

I am trying to decide what to get. I am going to go through my sniffies & list what I have so maybe y'all can sniff before you buy. We've got until next Sunday :D

And it is Bunny who originally hooked me on SW. Bless her :) The Green Irish is just toooo sexy. The Sweet Layer is good too. And the BR&V. Not many from there I haven't liked, but my credit card and DH cry when I buy, lol!

I think it says that it ends July 2 (Sunday)

Congrats to those of you already on the list....not sure us "late bloomers" are going to score:

Again, thank you for your interest in The Scent Works. We will process your application

as quickly as possible but, needless to say, we cannot guarantee either your acceptance to

the List nor, if accepted, whether it will be timely for any particular promotion existing at the time

of your application. Please do not send us any e-mails inquiring about the status of your application. We will NOT

answer them. Please do not call us either. There is no operator that can provide you with any

status on your application and you will only succeed in tying up our lines and wasting your time.

Being a Jo Malone fan, the Pomgranate Noir is tempting . I love this fragrance! They seem to have lots of winners on this sale.....again, ya just never know what will happen in wax...I noticed they do have some of their fragrances tested in Soy wax and the results posted.:highfive: Of course they are all tested for soap......so lucky you B&Bers!! ALWAYS seem to have such great choices of FOs!!!

OK, I really need an honest opinion on this one. Got a sample through the classies and I absolutely loved it oob. When I asked my DD to sniff it she literally started gagging and said it smelled like rotten eggs! :eek: Now I know everyone's sniffers and preferences are different, but is my sniffer THAT far out of whack? :undecided

Okay, I have to bump this up b/c I'm now on "the list" & they're extending the sale thru July 4!!!

So many choices, and I haven't smelled any of their "famous names" (I don't think I have anyway) except CLV in Scented's swap soap. I'm already getting the Tweed, Be Delicious, Tonic, Hypnotic Poison, and Lovely because you all have raved about them. But I'm on a roll and might need more, soooo...help me shop, PLEASE!!

These in particular look interesting, but I'm not finding many reviews about:

L'Heure Magique

Mandarin Coriander

Fresh® Sake Type

Chinatown

Can anyone vouch for their yumminess? :D