sweating candles

i have a question about sweating candles, when the oil seeps out on top of container candle. i poured 6 scents over the weekend, looked at them tonight found that my sunwashed linen sweated 4oz tin/eco 8wick/1oz frag pp of c-3, 6oz tin/eco 12 & 8oz/eco 14, then country breeze same except 6oz isn't seeping, why? any help:(

Some scents don't mix well in wax like some Vanillas or you didn't add FO at a high enough temp. for it to incorporate into the wax.

Where are you pouring, what temp. is the room? If it's just small sweat beads then you have them setting in to warm of a room. You can re-melt the top of the candles with a heat gun, then place them in a cool room.

no Candlelovr, i mixed 1oz of scent w/about 18oz of wax which is a little over a lb of wax, i got 1 8oz, 1 6oz, 1 4oz & some tealights out of it. Candleman my house stays about 72degrees i pour it in my kitchen which is a little hotter maybe 75, but i keep them in my spare bathroom which is very cool probably 65. but i wiped it off last night & checked it this morning & it was fine, i will keep an eye on it, i just think that scent (sun washed linen) needs about 22oz's of wax to keep it from happening again. it is a very strong scent anyhow, i should've known better. anytime i get a scent that strong i always add little more wax but wasn't thinking (dah me!):undecided