CBL-129 wax Question!

THANK YOU! I have used it for tarts and love it. I have always used different waxes for my containers. I was just thinking why buy so many different kinds of waxes if this will work for containers. Is it hard to wick?

Thanks again

I looked into this and because they are candlewic's "custom blends" just like their 141 is .. I asked them about it through an email and they said no one else carries it because it's their custom blend. That is all I know about this. I tried finding something like these two and have yet to figure it out.

Christina

Good Morning! I have found the CBL-141 at Tennessee Candle supplies. I'm assuming it's the same wax. I didn't ask them. Thanks to everyone for your input on the 129.

I do have another question before I start testing. Which wicks have you found to work best with the 129. The thoughts of testing more candles !!!!!!!

Good Morning! I have found the CBL-141 at Tennessee Candle supplies. I'm assuming it's the same wax. I didn't ask them. Thanks to everyone for your input on the 129.

I do have another question before I start testing. Which wicks have you found to work best with the 129. The thoughts of testing more candles !!!!!!!

My personal preference is either CD's or RRD's..

Christina