Target Ice Cube Tray Molds.....

Mornin' All :)

Just an FYI that Target has their summer seasonal stuff on sale for 50% off (at least here they do), and they have a two pack of silicone type ice cube trays for $1.99 for a two pack (little fish and lime/lemon slices). They make really cute tarts. Not sure what I'll use the fishies for (fish scented tarts...ewwww), but the lime/lemon slices are really cute :)

Just thought I'd share!

D

The fishie ones would make cute little guest size soaps for people with oecean themed bathrooms. Or soap embeds or something like that.

If you make pillars with seashells embedded (or hurricanes) the fish tarts would make cute deco for around it on a plate or something.

Just throwing out some ideas. :) I think they would be cute. I'm going to Target today anyway, I might as well look for those as well while I'm there! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Glad I could help :) At least in my Target, they're way in the back. They have a whole summer display set up and the molds are with the summer stuff. I don't make soap (yet, LOL), but I bet you could use these molds for little fizzy bath bombs? I bought the heart shaped ones in February (for $1!!) and used them for tarts. It worked awesome.

Now go shop :)

D

Are they as small as the $1 hearts? If so then yep, Kerry is right, probably not big enough for a guest soap. Shucks!! lol

I never did make it to Target today, and probably wont be able to get there until Monday when I go back to work and go on my lunch break. Good thing about where I work, it's only a 2 minute drive to the nearest Target! Or is that a bad thing?? lol

When I first read this post, I thought of ocean scent, too. Any type of beach scent like suntan lotion-y (not really a word..lol), but that would be good too.

I don't know how big they are, but I did some sea shell soaps (m&p) for decoration for her bathroom. Not guest soaps, just for looks. That would be cute for fish themed bathrooms too!

Steph in tx

www.wickcenteringtool.com

You know, you guys might be on to something ,LOL :) I always keep a basket of tarts in my bathroom (the cold smell is so nice), I think I'll make some "Clean Cotton" fishies to put in the basket. I think that would be super cute! I do like the swedish fish idea, that's very creative! And that's why I love you guys :)