Texas and Oklahoma Bound

If anyone needs a ride from Dallas to the Texas Candle Conference or to the I.G.C.A. conference in Oklahoma, you are more than welcome to ride with me. (OK, there are some restrictions/requirements....No body odor, fleeing felons etc)

Lufkin:

I am leaving for Lufkin July 7th at around 11:00 (I want to make sure I make it in time to check in and attend the business dinner Friday night)

I will be returning to Dallas Sunday morning. (not too early)

Oklahoma City:

I am leaving for Oklahoma City, Saturday around 11:00, July 15th and returning to Dallas, Friday, July 21st

I have plenty of room if one or more people want to ride.I like to enjoy the journey and take my time getting there....ok...so I like to stop a few times along the way!:D

Let me know....I would enjoy the company!

Michael

I just came to the shocking realization that if no one is interested in ,and does not respond to, my offer, this thread is certainly going to appear that I am friendless, alone and reclusive...lost and forelorn....alone and unwanted.:sad2:

If that be the case, it might be a good time for me to set up the L.L.L. Organization (Lost, Loveless, Lonely) which of course will be a tax exempted charity fund.All that feel the need to contribute, please message me with your pledges.

I will be in need of serious counseling, and I will need some extra "jingle" to pay for my massage therapy treatments in OKLA CITY after that long lonely drive.( I couldn't help but check out the SPA menu at the hotel.....I am positive that the services offered will benefit me greatly.:wink2:

Its OK....don't worry about me...I will be fine...really:cry2:

If anyone needs a ride from Dallas to the Texas Candle Conference or to the I.G.C.A. conference in Oklahoma, you are more than welcome to ride with me. (OK, there are some restrictions/requirements....No body odor, fleeing felons etc)

I have plenty of room if one or more people want to ride.I like to enjoy the journey and take my time getting there....ok...so I like to stop a few times along the way!:D

Let me know....I would enjoy the company!

Michael

I'm not going but I think it was a very nice gesture. :)

Well I am with Bunny - leaving Louisiana going to Conroe to meet Buns - So come get us!! WOuld be a hoot to ride with you! What hotel are you staying at? And should be Confort Inn......then tell them you want an adjoining room with Bunny, Scented, Smart Tart, etc.....lol

I am getting so excited!

Debbie

Ok, ya'll are crackin' me up but I don't see my "lonely hearts club massage therapy fund growing"!!!:laugh2: Guess I will have to peddle Tea Lites along the

way to Okla City.....total Spa junkie here.

In Lufkin, I am at the Comfort Inn also....seems like the place to be. Should I contact a Bail Bondsman ahead of time? Something tells me I am going to KNOW when you ladies arrive! BE CAREFUL ON THE ROAD! Lions and Tigers and Bears out there!

Norman huh? I have HEARD about Norman Oklahoma...wild childs! Never know, we could all wind up there. .....and swinging down to Austin first???? Now I KNOW if I get to Austin I will NOT want to leave! You people are in HEAVEN!