shopping carts for websites

bella soy

hey ya'll. For those of you that design your own website, what shopping carts do you use and why? I am almost dont my site, all I need is a cart and some more pics. I dont have a merchant account yet because Im not ready to sell and dont want to pay the monthly fees yet. any suggestions?

cubecart has a free version, you only have to register it if you want to remove the (Powered by Cubecart) from the title line and the bottom of the page.

I have a web client that I installed and skinned a cubecart theme for and they are very happy with it. It's easy to use once you get it all set up. Some web hosts will install it automatically with a script service like fantastico.

I was having trouble finding a shopping cart for my site, i tried to make my own in dreamweaver that was a nightmare, i tried oscommerce. Then tried OscommerceAU Loaded, still no luck then I found CubeCart which is free as stated above I can and do intend to eventually pay for the license but I love my site to pieces. The biggest problem I had with the others was my image sizes were all out of whack but I don't have that problem with CubeCart. Even my husband converted his site to CubeCart :D