Sea Blossom

eugenia

Yes I know what you mean when you are in a rush.

Sorry I don't make rustics, I like the look of them & yours are great.

Being an Artist in other medium's I'm a color person and see things differently.

Sorry if I sounded to critical. Yourself and others may like the order of those colors. IMO - I see the visiual weight of those candles as top heavy to me JMO.

Now I'm confused. You said you *always* make yours with the light color on top. Now you say you dont' make them at all. And if you're a floral designer, surely you know water is always at the bottom, with flowers and greenery at the top.

Balloon artist? I give up! What is it?

If you are an *artiste*, you know the saying, "I may not know much about art but I know what I like." That is, in the end, what art truly is. Perhaps a refresher course is due?

So true. We are all different and like different things.

Being a Floral Designer & Balloon Artist I look at things in different ways.

Balloon artist? I'll bet you are popular with kids. My kids used to just love having things made for them from balloons - animals, swords, hats or tiaras, etc. Is this what you mean?

I'd love to see some pictures of your floral creations. We have a florist in town that makes some of the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. You can definately tell a floral arrangement/bouquet made by them - they have a very unique look. I finally convinced my hubby that when he is buying flowers for me, to purchase them from this place or to just forget about it. Nothing else in the town even compares. :)

Those are absolutely beautiful! They remind me of some pics of an astronaut's view of the earth's atmosphere (from spacecraft). How it, and the Earth are a lighter blue with white, then the darkness of space.

Never heard of a balloon artist either, LMAO. Are you the guy at the carnivals who make dogs out of ballons?

I don't want to take over someone's elses thread so after this post I will drop it.

No that would be called a balloon twister.

A balloon artist decorates for events weddings, wedding receptions, birthdays, class reunions, family reunions, corporate events etc.

Here is just a sample

post-219-139458402918_thumb.jpg

All right. I now have our first day together all planned out. YOu'd better set aside a good 40-50 hours cause I have sooooo much to learn from you! Gorgeous - simply gorgeous!

OK oK, maybe we will just start with a cup of coffee...