wsp body butter

Katherine

i'm using WSP body butter & I'm having a hard time covering up the slight base odor. It is not an offensive odor, but it is a smell that exists. DOes anyone else use this & have anything similar? If I use a strong lemon scent or a powerful floral, its ok. But anything else, i'm not able to cover it up & I don't want to go over the suggested FO load. Thanks.

are you using the base as is, or adding distilled water?? My testers and I thought that it was more like frosting, so I added a bit of water to it. Came out great. I haven't had a problem with an odor though. My favorite scent for it right now is Amber Romance or Love Spell. HTH

are you using the base as is, or adding distilled water?? My testers and I thought that it was more like frosting, so I added a bit of water to it. Came out great. I haven't had a problem with an odor though. My favorite scent for it right now is Amber Romance or Love Spell. HTH

No, I have not added distilled water. I actually like the thickness/texture of their butter. It makes it a true "butter", rather than a lotion or cream. Love Spell sounds like a great idea to try. That might be just powerful enough to do the trick. Thanks for the suggestion! I'm gonna go test it now. Thank you!

sorry for the late reply!! I didn't add much, but I did email to ask how much distilled water would compromise the integrity of the base. They told me 4 cups to a gallon of base and add 2% germaben to be safe. Soooo, I'm still working on it, because I'd stink at trying to make anything from scratch right now! I'm good if I remember which way is home. LOl;) HTH